2018 Prospects / Never again list

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaeger could be a good get next year if he continues to struggle this one and puts it together just at the end of the year and has a good pre season

Jaeger could be a good get next year if he continues to struggle this one and puts it together just at the end of the year and has a good pre season
That's a lot of "IF's".

There appears to be a shortage of mid-priced premiums next year apart from Naitanui who will likely be R2. This perhaps opens up an opportunity to experiment and take some risks on breakout players - like Oliver and Jones were this year.

I think DPP will be massive and they'll make some big changes for the better. Martin WON'T be a forward or else everyone would have him, which I don't think SC would want. I think Gray will return, I think Sidebottom will return and as a good will gesture, I predict GAJ will be a forward next year and will make for a very tempting option. Dahlhaus will be interesting because he's playing more midfield this year.

There appears to be a shortage of mid-priced premiums next year apart from Naitanui who will likely be R2. This perhaps opens up an opportunity to experiment and take some risks on breakout players - like Oliver and Jones were this year.

I think DPP will be massive and they'll make some big changes for the better. Martin WON'T be a forward or else everyone would have him, which I don't think SC would want. I think Gray will return, I think Sidebottom will return and as a good will gesture, I predict GAJ will be a forward next year and will make for a very tempting option. Dahlhaus will be interesting because he's playing more midfield this year.

Dangerfield's been playing more Forward lately too... Imagine forward line R. Gray, Danger, Ablett :cool:

Dangerfield's been playing more Forward lately too... Imagine forward line R. Gray, Danger, Ablett :cool:
vince2gif_zpsiea6tkvs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back