Game Day 2018 QF1 Richmond V Hawthorn 7:20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
9xUNP7J.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Counting down the seconds until I can escape this horrible place, walk to the station and catch my train to Spencer St, connect to Richmond, meet up with the young fella at the Cricketers, throw down a couple of quick schooners and mosey over to the ground.
It's a weirder feeling this year than last year. Last year was "will we win a final" "will we finally beat ****ing Geelong" and "are we really any good?"
This year I know that we are good, we can win finals and we can certainly beat any team left in it.
Yet, I'm still as nervous as all ****!
One thing I am 100% certain of is that I am extremely happy with my football club, win, lose or draw we have had a great season to back up the 2017 flag and we're not going away any time soon.
We are a great chance to defend our title and I can't wait for this game to start.
Tiges by 39.
Go Tiges
Eat 'Em Alive

Zero for me today.. extremely odd. Usually 5 down and needing to get the hemorrhoid cream out by now..

id be at minimum 3 by this time before a massive game and still sitting on the 1

something weird going on, might go see the doc

McEvoy, Nash and Ceglar all in the same side. Chance of rain 90%. Rain radar looks on the money. Nank is good around the ground and below his knees. Hawthorn are rolling a round dice, because when the ball hits the ground, we will easily sweep out of defense. Definitely was nervous this time last week, but I think our "Real" Dress Rehearsal was Lollingwood and the Kittens. Changed game style VS the Suns, rested players VS Dons and then allowed the Dogs to use the corridor deliberately to gauge the system of teams we are likely to play in finals. If this even close be being correct, we could not have prepared for this game any better. I think we will bring our "A" game and blow away the Hawks (so brave) in the last. Can't wait to sit at the MCG and soak in the atmosphere..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back