2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christensen to Waterman or Fog or P McCartin

Thanks for options/ideas, I'll give it a look. I feel like Waterman and Fog are all but guaranteed to be out of their respective sides within a few weeks when JJK, Tex, Lynch come back, but who knows. McCartin is actually a really interesting option, as he *should* played all year. Hmmmmnnnnn. Or of course I might stick with Bundy on the faint idea that he's way way better than his price.

Thanks for options/ideas, I'll give it a look. I feel like Waterman and Fog are all but guaranteed to be out of their respective sides within a few weeks when JJK, Tex, Lynch come back, but who knows. McCartin is actually a really interesting option, as he *should* played all year. Hmmmmnnnnn. Or of course I might stick with Bundy on the faint idea that he's way way better than his price.
Waterman has at least 3 price rises in him. safe bet for 50s or 60s, whereas the other WCE bois are 20-80 range.
Fog, I hope he holds his spot as he is 10x better than Jenkins, but Jenkins is the back up ruck.
McCartin's base is probably about 55-60, but if he kicks 3 or 4, he can push the 90-100

After plenty of good advice from you lot, have (currently) settled on the following:

324F5675-19C2-41C5-BEB1-071283BDF0C2.jpeg
4292C187-A06A-4DBF-A184-B32EC876C8DE.jpeg

Any advice from here?

With $200k sitting there I have options. Could go a $123k rookie to Brayshaw, Armitage or Omeara across their respective lines.

Or upgrade a mid-pricer to a premium.

Only interested in league wins for what it is worth

stevebbb TheBeardAmigos toxic Seymour Skinner

I have Fogarty I also have protection for him in my bench as Security. I like him better than jenkins he gives Adelaide a different dimension

L Fog > Barry

I'm firmly on the Barry train now. Saw him live in JLT1 and he looked awesome. I'm backing him in to score well and stay in the team, probably against the prevailing wisdom. I think you will have a good win against Freo and he will look the goods in it.

If he doesn't then I've got cash for sideways rookie corrections in round 3.

Appreciate the feedback though :thumbsu:

After plenty of good advice from you lot, have (currently) settled on the following:

View attachment 473424
View attachment 473425

Any advice from here?

With $200k sitting there I have options. Could go a $123k rookie to Brayshaw, Armitage or Omeara across their respective lines.

Or upgrade a mid-pricer to a premium.

Only interested in league wins for what it is worth

stevebbb TheBeardAmigos toxic Seymour Skinner

Danger to parker or kelly and LDU to cogs.

Solid team

FRIENDS! Help me please :)

Lloyd D2 + LDU M7 + Barry M10 + Greene F2 + $137k
vs
Bonner D3 + Treloar M5 + Dahlhaus F3 + Barry M10 + $21k
vs
Bonner D3 + Treloar M5 + LDU M8 + Sicily F5 + $45k

See the full teams:

Currently leaning towards option 3 because I think LDU will be a great rookie, honestly think he can average 80 playing full time mid. Check his CP ratio from the JLT. Yes he didn't score well, but with that many of his touches being contested, he's bound to throw in a few 80+ scores
I like option 3 the most. Hopefully Bonner comes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally done. Looks reasonably vanilla I suppose :)
JOM and Armo should do well but if they don't they will become the rookies that breakout who I don't have.
Already 1 trade down as Kreutzer will be out, I'm a bit sad by that because he was looking so good before his tweak.
any thoughts appreciated :)
best of luck all!

scfinalteam.jpeg

EDIT: I put this down here so only the astute will see it. I think its worth going a cheap ruck/forward at R3 just in case Cox does go boom ;)

Finally done. Looks reasonably vanilla I suppose :)
JOM and Armo should do well but if they don't they will become the rookies that breakout who I don't have.
Already 1 trade down as Kreutzer will be out, I'm a bit sad by that because he was looking so good before his tweak.
any thoughts appreciated :)
best of luck all!

View attachment 473499

EDIT: I put this down here so only the astute will see it. I think its worth going a cheap ruck/forward at R3 just in case Cox does go boom ;)
Good to see a team without 1 of the top 3 mid guys.
I'm running with JOM+Armo too. lets hope they come out flying and we get some good cash gen from them.
Cox will tease you, don't get sucked in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back