2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any Saints fans give me an insight on how you think Coffield will go this season? Have him as my D5 and really like the look of him, but tossing up between him and Naughton. Thanks!

Gray is interesting. Port have brought in 2 forwards(Watts & Motlop) and Rockliff who is a ball magnet.

Don’t like Billings as an option too

Keeping a watchful eye on all others.
Good to have them in the team as it reminds me who I need to keep a watch on.

If Birchall gets up then I can afford to upgrade the forwardline
Can I ask why you don't like Billings? Srs, I don't watch much footy, let alone the saints. I have Billings because I am in sheeple mode.

Can I ask why you don't like Billings? Srs, I don't watch much footy, let alone the saints. I have Billings because I am in sheeple mode.
He’s just more of a small forward. Don’t like picking pure forwards for my premis. Don’t see him getting much time in the middle.

Just don’t get good vibes from him either. Don’t ask me why

Don't like Brayshaw. Just don't think he's a great SC pick and very, very awkwardly priced. Hurley might be injured but who knows. You'd like to see a few preseason games before putting all that money out there. Have a look what happened to all the swans players last year.

Midfield looks strong. But GAJ is a campaigner so I hope he does a knee.

Fwds look strong but for mine, I'd only take one of them.
Interested that you don't like Brayshaw. Could be my bias but IMO he's primed for a fourth year break out in the midfield. Had a shocker year last year but put up decent scores in R1 (83) and then R21 (91) and R22 (83 again) after being out for 19 weeks with concussion. He's one of the best kicks on our list and usually puts up very good tackling numbers too so hopefully a breakout translates to good SC scores.

Interested that you don't like Brayshaw. Could be my bias but IMO he's primed for a fourth year break out in the midfield. Had a shocker year last year but put up decent scores in R1 (83) and then R21 (91) and R22 (83 again) after being out for 19 weeks with concussion. He's one of the best kicks on our list and usually puts up very good tackling numbers too so hopefully a breakout translates to good SC scores.

I don’t like his price. You’re betting he’s going to be a keeper at that price. He could, but I don’t see it.

The concussion issue isn’t one I had thought about but that’s an even bigger concern. Especially the way he goes at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone worried about injury history of JOM and conig

Rather use the money on a dow and brodie who will play regularly etc

First attempt, happy with mids. Fwd's still "under construction", not sold on Rayner and stringer.
Thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!
TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180217-112200.jpg
    Screenshot_20180217-112200.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20180217-112206.jpg
    Screenshot_20180217-112206.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 5
Is anyone worried about injury history of JOM and conig

Rather use the money on a dow and brodie who will play regularly etc
Think it depends on whether the player has done a full PS ......if O'Meara has completed every session, then select with confidence .....if he's been managed thru the PS, then it's a risk

Thoughts from Hawks track watchers ?

First attempt, happy with mids. Fwd's still "under construction", not sold on Rayner and stringer.
Thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!
TIA
Gee i'm glad you said that ....forward area currently a demolition site ;)

I've said this a few times .....not seeing a lot of good defensive Rookies ......having 3 on field is a big risk

Think it depends on whether the player has done a full PS ......if O'Meara has completed every session, then select with confidence .....if he's been managed thru the PS, then it's a risk

Thoughts from Hawks track watchers ?
JOM is good to go. Moving very nicely without a knee brace.
Arguably best on in Hawthorns intra-club.

Watch in JLT but he’s looking in fine shape

If lobb was fwd/ruck than it allows to select Ryder or even nic nat to avoid a doughnut rnd 10 or bit of cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back