Player Sponsorship 2018 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

My preference would be to keep with Kamdyn we've been with him all the way from year 1 to premiership player.

Kam may be in demand with the punters as a player sponsor option now thanks to The Chronicles of Kamdyn :p

Kam may be in demand with the punters as a player sponsor option now thanks to The Chronicles of Kamdyn :p

He already has the President, and his original sponsor for Day 1 who I know, and us. With a line up like that he doesn't need anyone else! :D.

Haere Ra

KMac and Bachar would be my preferences.

I had a great chat with Bachar (top bloke, humble as) at the cocktail night a few years back, and scored a KMac signed jumper last year which I wore to the MCG on September 30th, 2017. :D

Last edited:
The hardest part of trying to get money out of people this time of the year is just that hard.
Perhaps as an idea, why not start say looking for sponsorship money halfway through the season?
I think last year we struggling with numbers but as soon as Christmas was over and people had some change left they joined up and we got our fouth.

I reckon get on our first round draft pick. He looks a ripper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree, whilst not a fan of dropping off past sponsored players, if there was the scope to jump on this kid too I would add extra.

Agree, whilst not a fan of dropping off past sponsored players, if there was the scope to jump on this kid too I would add extra.

I’ll third that. Spread the love around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh wow, may have missed the cut off - hope not. If still available, please put me down for a share. My p!ss weak, but true excuse, is i only read group on a phone/app now and only now worked out where the sticky threads are. Doh!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

oh wow, may have missed the cut off - hope not. If still available, please put me down for a share. My p!ss weak, but true excuse, is i only read group on a phone/app now and only now worked out where the sticky threads are. Doh!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If I'm too late, too bad for me. But if you're still taking money I will be up for it.

only forum members allowed :p
He's already put in $150, the other guys tigerdan ans TerraTiger aren't to late?
Generally I just take it if people ask later then just keep it in the account to get interest if money is leftover for next year.

So when you said mike will put in you really meant mike has already put in :p

did chief put in the money from bigfooty?
I'll have a look later today or tomorrow and let you know who has and hasn't paid.
Also check my late edit.

He's already put in $150, the other guys tigerdan ans TerraTiger aren't to late?
Generally I just take it if people ask later then just keep it in the account to get interest if money is leftover for next year.

yeah everyone is still welcome either we get to 4 this season or we have a head start next season

Ok so I have the below list

47 people in for a total of 67 shares equaling $3350 with the $200 that bigfooty chip in we have $3550 enough for 2.84 players it would be nice to get a few more to get the 3 players $3750 so another 4 $50 shares. Or is there any money left over from last season Heisenberg_ ?

Did you still need a bit extra? I can kick in some extra funds (think I was down for 2 shares but happy to go to 3 or 4).

Did you still need a bit extra? I can kick in some extra funds (think I was down for 2 shares but happy to go to 3 or 4).

we should have enough for 3 now.

The bloke at the club is on holidays until the 15th though

we should have enough for 3 now.

The bloke at the club is on holidays until the 15th though

Cool bananas - let me know if a few people pull out or anything and I can chip a bit extra in. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back