Player Sponsorship 2018 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on people, get on board!!!!

Yes its $50, but that is just a small sacrifice if you give up two packs of winnie blues, or a slab of vb, or a lappy from some skanky at kittens

Hi Sterge, just wondering can we make payment yet? I am a bit late but want to sign up again. Thanks

sure

Name: BF Richmond player sponsorship
BSB: 923100
Account: 31633299

sure

Name: BF Richmond player sponsorship
BSB: 923100
Account: 31633299

Just transferred $150.00 into the nominated account.

Happy with Houli again. Is Naish an option? Would love to be there from the start of his career and also have a soft spot for his father. Gun player.

Just transferred $150.00 into the nominated account.

Happy with Houli again. Is Naish an option? Would love to be there from the start of his career and also have a soft spot for his father. Gun player.

we can look at it if we get enough for 4

where did you want your tickets to go?

Come on people, get on board!!!!

Yes its $50, but that is just a small sacrifice if you give up two packs of winnie blues, or a slab of vb, or a lappy from some skanky at kittens

It’s more than a lap dance at Kittens. Totally worth the $50

we can look at it if we get enough for 4

where did you want your tickets to go?
Can I let you know when you have dates to the functions?
Work will determine if I can attend.
Thanks for helping out.

So, I've hit a bit of a financial wall (due to no one paying me on time...) so I am still good for it, but how long do I have to work it all out?

So, I've hit a bit of a financial wall (due to no one paying me on time...) so I am still good for it, but how long do I have to work it all out?

When man-whoring dont you take the money first?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just out of interest Sterge how are we looking total wise? Enough to sponsor the 4 players or just enough to cover 3?

49 contributors for a total of 84 $50 shares

$4200 pledged in total need $5000 for 4 players at $1250 per player.

I would say at this stage we will fall short but have a handy kitty for next season

49 contributors for a total of 84 $50 shares

$4200 pledged in total need $5000 for 4 players at $1250 per player.

I would say at this stage we will fall short but have a handy kitty for next season

Good stuff...
For what it's worth if we're looking at retaining previously sponsored players I'd stick with Houli and McIntosh, then Short with Menadue just missing out. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back