Player Sponsorship 2018 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship

I know we aren’t picking players yet but I’d like to have Menaduegong again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods normally take it to a hands up vote closer to the day, as a lot depends upon how many we can get

In again! Chuck me down for $100, might be able to contribute another $50 if we are a bit short. Let me know if you any help sterge :)

(Sorry, think I forgot to post in the thread earlier.)

Ok so I have the below list

47 people in for a total of 67 shares equaling $3350 with the $200 that bigfooty chip in we have $3550 enough for 2.84 players it would be nice to get a few more to get the 3 players $3750 so another 4 $50 shares. Or is there any money left over from last season Heisenberg_ ?

Last edited:
Ok so I have the below list

47 people in for a total of 67 shares equaling $3350 with the $200 that bigfooty chip in we have $3550 enough for 2.84 players it would be nice to get a few more to get the 3 players $3750 so another 4 $50 shares. Or is there any money left over form last season Heisenberg_ ?
Was maybe about $5 left so nothing that will help.

Vet normally charges more than $50 for that. :p

Think that is just the excess - must be under Pet Insurance instead of Medibank.:sick:

Ok so people have said they would like to keep Houli and Menadue

did we want to keep one of short or McIntosh or look at one of the new blokes?

I have asked for an idea on how the sponsor levels look for the new draftees and we can maybe look at giving some love to one of them as our 3rd?

Ok so people have said they would like to keep Houli and Menadue

did we want to keep one of short or McIntosh or look at one of the new blokes?

I have asked for an idea on how the sponsor levels look for the new draftees and we can maybe look at giving some love to one of them as our 3rd?

Maybe the (young) big fella from WA ?.... Could see him possibly becoming a second Nank over time..... (or it might just be wishful thinking).....

Back