Player Sponsorship 2018 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

KiwiTiger sante you know how I mentioned to you guys on the night I rolled me ankle? Still hadn't healed properly. Went to the doctors today.

View attachment 476200

Turns out I have an Avulsion Fracture. Done the ligaments. One of the ligaments when it went took a piece of bone with it.

:'(

*, that’s unlucky. I thought you were just being soft ;)

****, that’s unlucky. I thought you were just being soft ;)

Do I look like an Adelaide supporter? MRI next week to assess damage. Best case? Strapping. Worst case, surgery and physio.

KiwiTiger sante you know how I mentioned to you guys on the night I rolled me ankle? Still hadn't healed properly. Went to the doctors today.

View attachment 476200

Turns out I have an Avulsion Fracture. Done the ligaments. One of the ligaments when it went took a piece of bone with it.

:'(

Far out mate. That's no good at all.

Look after yourself.

I'll get Phil to sign the cast.

Haere Ra

I have recieved some certificates and medallions thanking us for our sponsorship in the mail.

I'm thinking I'll put everyone into the rng and send one to each winner.

Which lovely members will be going this Wednesday night?
This night has to feel a little better than last time. coming off a 13 goal thumping from the saints.

Which lovely members will be going this Wednesday night?
This night has to feel a little better than last time. coming off a 13 goal thumping from the saints.

After having 2 of the original winners pull out it will be myself capnblood and shaky

Hoping bachar turns up for the first time since we started sponsoring him :p

After having 2 of the original winners pull out it will be myself capnblood and shaky

Hoping bachar turns up for the first time since we started sponsoring him :p

I'm in too because my dad bailed

TheLoungeLizard family are already placing bets if my missus will ring the cops on me again :(

Sadly am working in Rotorua and cannot get to Melbourne tonight. Doesn't matter as Toby can't attend due to on-going rehab, which does worry me.

Have a good night all.

Haere Ra

You and Nank dodging me again :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly am working in Rotorua and cannot get to Melbourne tonight. Doesn't matter as Toby can't attend due to on-going rehab, which does worry me.

Have a good night all.

Haere Ra
This will be my first chance to put some BF names to real life faces. Shame to not get the chance to meet you Kiwi, always enjoy your posts. Hope I can make a pre match drink one day and meet you and a few others.

This will be my first chance to put some BF names to real life faces. Shame to not get the chance to meet you Kiwi, always enjoy your posts. Hope I can make a pre match drink one day and meet you and a few others.

Would love to catch up at some point.

The Player Sponsor Dinner is one of my favourite functions of the year. Sad I'm missing it, but it means I can jump on the plane Friday night and attend the North game.

Haere Ra

Sad news friends, just had a call from the club and Bachar has ducked us again :p

Club doc has told him to stay home tonight

Dude, you buried the lead

What is wrong with him?

Dude, you buried the lead

What is wrong with him?

injury on the weekend apparently, been advised not to attend.

it will be interesting to see who attends tonight because you can normally get a good picture of the team the following round hate to say it but norf might be a chance :p

You better be joking or no cake for you again like last year :p

to the best of my knowledge bach has not attended the player dinner since we started sponsoring him, def avoiding us :p

injury on the weekend apparently, been advised not to attend.

it will be interesting to see who attends tonight because you can normally get a good picture of the team the following round hate to say it but norf might be a chance :p

Houli is a massive out potentially

Our rebound sucks when he isn't playing

Houli is a massive out potentially

Our rebound sucks when he isn't playing

nank getting rehab, houli injured, prestia injured, cotch?

last year half the team was sick at the dinner which confirmed the virus theory for why St Kilda flogged us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back