• Captain Blood17

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Tigs2010

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Elton Johns Wig (Geelong Preview)

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Boob_Radley (Kangaroos preview)

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Captain Blood17 (The lack of introspection)

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Firstly a huge thanks to everyone who submitted nominations for the POTY awards, great to see so many votes come in for these awards!

It has now come time to vote, where the people of the Richmond board will decided who is worthy to wear these shiny badges for the 2019 season.

390_1483567169l.jpg
Poster of the Year
391_1483567254l.jpg
Post of the Year

Voting opens today and will close on Friday 14th of December at 9:00am, the end result will be final (pending approval of votes)

Terms & Conditions: Accounts which have been permabanned cannot be voted for in either category, and those that have multiple alt accounts cannot vote for their other accounts in the interest of fairness, there is also a limit of 200 posts on your account for your vote to count.

Poster Of The Year nominees

Tiger71 - His trade updates are what this board craves. He made a bold statement that Tom Lynch will be a Tiger and he nailed it sending BigFooty into a frenzy.

Michaels - The Podcast has gone from strength to strength but without doubt the biggest moment of the 2018 Podcasts was getting Tiger legend Matthew Richardson onto the show. He is also one heck of a mod :p

harrythetiger - Harry has been a solid poster during season 2018, he ventures into a lot of different threads offering opinions, making jokes and creating some great discussion points for others to think about.

Hate - The GIF legend! Hates work each year on creating GIF's and taking requests for GIF's is super. His work brings a lot of joy to the board on a weekly basis.

manangatang - His posting has a excellent blend of knowledge, fairness and laughter. One of the funnier posters going around!

captain blood 17 - His rants are his sweet spot and usually draw a crowd. He isn't affraid to call it how it is and is very well respected.

tigs2010 - don't think I have ever seen him post anything longer than a sentance. His posts are short & sweet, funny and well directed.​

Post Of The Year nominees

Elton Johns Wig
Round 20 Preview Richmond vs Geelong
This preview had it all, he wore his heart on his sleeve and torched a few people along the way.

Boob_Radley
Round 8 Preview North Melbourne vs Richmond
This preview was savage on a lot of levels. But the 'recollection' at the end was gold.

captain blood 17
The lack of introspection from opposition supporters and compromised media figures
This thread ties back in to my earlier comments, rants are his sweet spot and this one was bang on the money​

Michael's please screenshot your nomination. Looks like you just chucked yourself in lol

I didnt have to nominate as the poster/ post I would have voted already got put up.

My name was submitted by others so EAD :p

hows the ego on this bloke putting himself on the list, mods don't get nominated for the awards Michaels :p

why shouldn't we?

we post and contribute just like everyone else!

Would be different if the nomination was for doing mod like things, but if people want to nominate us for normal posting stuff I don't see why not.

how dare you try and tear down the podcast work that is done. :D

why shouldn't we?

we post and contribute just like everyone else!

Would be different if the nomination was for doing mod like things, but if people want to nominate us for normal posting stuff I don't see why not.

how dare you try and tear down the podcast work that is done. :D

I'll take my retrospective poty awards then.

I started the poty awards to recognise the peoples contribution to the board not feed the mods egos ;)

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Back