• Captain Blood17

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Tigs2010

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Elton Johns Wig (Geelong Preview)

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Boob_Radley (Kangaroos preview)

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Captain Blood17 (The lack of introspection)

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ps you campaigners all nominated a thread for your post of the year. OP's in threads surely don't count. Not in the spirit of the game! :p

Ps you campaigners all nominated a thread for your post of the year. OP's in threads surely don't count. Not in the spirit of the game! :p
Piss off mate, lol. :D

If you don't think mine or Boob's post are worthy YOU'VE got rocks in your head. They were orations of the highest order. How is an OP not a post anyway?

Piss off mate, lol. :D

If you don't think mine or Boob's post are worthy YOU'VE got rocks in your head. They were orations of the highest order. How is an OP not a post anyway?

Haha look some of the OPs (including the nominated here) are brilliant but I duno. It's a bit like comedy act v improv. If it's written out and planned takes some of the genius out of it. :) I love when a genius post sticks out within a random page somewhere. A diamond in the rough. Lol

Haha look some of the OPs (including the nominated here) are brilliant but I duno. It's a bit like comedy act v improv. If it's written out and planned takes some of the genius out of it. :) I love when a genius post sticks out within a random page somewhere. A diamond in the rough. Lol
Completely get that, and don't disagree.

Honestly, wrote mine in one hit, stream of consciousness. I ******* hate Geelong. *****. Thought about match ups n s**t, admit that.

I'm volunteering for Caaaarlton, Ess or Pies next. Or lolnorf.

They're the teams I ******* hate and have 100 memories of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely get that, and don't disagree.

Honestly, wrote mine in one hit, stream of consciousness. I ******* hate Geelong. *****. Thought about match ups n s**t, admit that.

I'm volunteering for Caaaarlton, Ess or Pies next. Or Go North!.

They're the teams I ******* hate and have 100 memories of.

Yep, i just go bang. I see or hear something and go from there. I also like to rap my op’s with a gold mike in the car if they achieve over 15 likes.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just remember folks, a vote for me is a vote for all that's great in the world. ****, beers, footy, s**t jokes, Point Break movie references and poore grammar and life choices. Come, join me you ferrets.

Hand that out at voting booths next year ScoMo17 - got me over the line!

Hand that out at voting booths next year ScoMo17 - got me over the line!

A vote for me is a vote for boobs.

STFU AND FIX YOUR CHAIR!

Bite my grilled chorizo and sautéed onion mofo. NO OIL FOR YOU.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Back