Prediction 2018 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Of all the players nominated Francis is the best, So I vote him to win.

Essendon mafia in full force lets go.
Francis averages more contested intercept possessions than any other player here, the only statistic that matters

Jaidyn is a good player but I think we're forgetting the number 1 rule of BigFooty and that is if you're short, you're s**t. Jaidyn is only 188cm whereas Francis is a much better 191cm. That 3cm doesn't sound like much (unless you're a female) but it's the difference.

Jaidyn is a good player but I think we're forgetting the number 1 rule of BigFooty and that is if you're short, you're s**t. Jaidyn is only 188cm whereas Francis is a much better 191cm. That 3cm doesn't sound like much (unless you're a female) but it's the difference.
Nah if BigFooty has taught me anything its that youth trumps anything else. Who is the youngest of the nominees? They should clearly win

Who gets the final nomination?

Jack Graham 20 touches, 8 tackles, 3 goals, hard to believe he's even eligible since he's a premiership player and Richmond life member already
Aaron Naughton 18 touches, 9 marks, long overdue
Taylin Duman 24 touches, 8 marks, 7 tackles statistically the best
Jordan Gallucci 17 touches and 4 goals in a training drill
Brayden Sier 23 touches and 5 tackles

Jack Graham 20 touches, 8 tackles, 3 goals, hard to believe he's even eligible since he's a premiership player and Richmond life member already

Zac Bailey 20 touches and 2 goals.

If Stephenson doesn’t win this award, the whole AFL can go and get f$&@&d!!

Not sure why Pies fans are so pumped up for this. Vast majority of the winners have been anything but stars - including our two Rich and Taylor.

Also Zac Bailey 20 and two goals

Jack Graham it is then

Wouldn't surprise me if the AFL was to finish the season with a good news story for a bottom team which might mean Naughton or Bailey gets the nomination.

Also Bailey did it against the number 2 team. Hopefully it's factored in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so many awards are mid related ..be nice to think that not all rising stars of the game are mids..any young player that hold down tall roles deserve extra credit

As was probably the case when Hogan beat Cripps

They voted last Tuesday - he hadn't been nominated.

Imagine if Stephenson snotted someone on the weekend.

#farce

They voted last Tuesday - he hadn't been nominated.

Imagine if Stephenson snotted someone on the weekend.

#farce

Seems like the king of guy to run away from physical contact, not initiate it.

What has Stephenson done that the others haven't?

One of only 3 players in history of the competition to kick more than 30 goals and lay over 60 tackles in a debut year. The others have good numbers for the year. Stevo has accomplished something historically significant.

What more did you want him to do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back