2018 Rolling All Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show us the numbers and we can all find out ;)

In seriousness, given the high percentage of defensive one-on-ones he is documented as winning, it realistically can't be that many. Certainly not the numerous goals per game that some mark against him.

It was a genuine question. I dont know the answer.

It was a genuine question. I dont know the answer.

Fair enough. Logic would say though that if he's winning a high percentage of the defensive one-on-ones he's participating in, he wouldn't be getting that many goals kicked directly on him (relative to the fact that he participates in more defensive one-on-ones than any other player in the league).

Fair enough. Logic would say though that if he's winning a high percentage of the defensive one-on-ones he's participating in, he wouldn't be getting that many goals kicked directly on him (relative to the fact that he participates in more defensive one-on-ones than any other player in the league).

If you leave your man to go third man up at another contest then your man kicks a goal, when you still have a goal kicked on you.

That implies it's his opponent he is beating in one on ones, however with his intercept style, it's often not the case.
This style however means if his opponent does kick a goal, Rance may be nowhere near him.
So Rance could win all his one on ones, and still concede goals to his opponent, which isn't a criticism. It may well be a trade off Richmond are happy to make. If Rance rolling of his opponent stops 6 goals, but his opponent being loose means he gets 3, Richmond is still ahead.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

IN: James Sicily

3 goals off half back in the 3rd quarter alone. Number one in the AFL in intercept marks, marks, rebound 50s and goals per game amongst the half back flankers. Less then 12 months ago he was struggling to get a kick as a half forward. What a turnaround. :D

3 goals off half back in the 3rd quarter alone. Number one in the AFL in intercept marks, marks, rebound 50s and goals per game amongst the half back flankers. Less then 12 months ago he was struggling to get a kick as a half forward. What a turnaround. :D
I can barely admit it but he is ridiculously good.

Very Punchable face, but cant deny he is pretty good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 goals off half back in the 3rd quarter alone.

Well, it's not as if he can kick them off a half forward flank.

Imagine if this was a half forward line...

HF: De Goey, Sicily, Greene

:oops:

Except one of those players is a failure as a forward.

This.

#2 in goals per game
#9 in goal assists per game
#3 in inside 50s per game
#1 in marks inside 50 per game
#4 in contested marks per game
#12 in metres gained per game
#1 in score involvements per game

The complete forward - Playmaker, target man, and finisher.

No way does Buddy or Grundy come close to AA, unless it is coffee with team mate Allirx2.

It is not the Swans way to be in AA running .... just an average team plodding along.

K Cornes clearly is astute when he noted there are no stars other than Buddy and further the Swans have an ageing list are so slow and are no threat.

He was in even before last night.

AZq4QRdKFKRm657lDjw9qXnc0TCUpchOpYTRx_wadu4.gif

Yea he's a star. I'd hate to admit it but he's as good a field kick off half back as I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back