2018 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people think about Mihocek's JS this week? Is he in any danger of being dropped? Need one of him or T. Smith to play to get 18 this week.

What do people think about Mihocek's JS this week? Is he in any danger of being dropped? Need one of him or T. Smith to play to get 18 this week.
Should stay in this week with Reid ruled out. After that he's on the edge, Reid will come straight back in and Bucks said he can't play both. Injuries could keep him in all year though

Ahern a must?
Apart from his scores, is he looking like he's gonn improve as the season goes on?
DPP is attractive.

If it helps he's 21 so he's not getting dropped to rest a kid. He was traded for to play full time if we could get him fit and it seems we have. I have no doubt he's in the team to stay, will take a couple of very poor games to move him.

Doesn't mean s**t. He's been doing it for the last couple months. Useless Horse.

giphy.gif

Redman vs J.Smith from a JS perspective?
right now probably Redman
But Essendon could get smashed this week and he could pull a Ridley and get 5 touches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming no carnage I should have 20 on field this week.

Want to trade Cole or Rice to TMac this week. The other should go for JSmith or Redman next week.

Given Cole is playing is it nonsense to consider Trading him this week? I’m just thinking that in case there are injuries or those don’t impress, I could keep Rice (who should keep scoring and increasing in value), whereas Cole is pretty much maxed in price and output.

Someone talk me out of going (very) early on Jacob Dawson? Wouldn't mind a 19th player this week in case Mclean doesn't get up or otherwise to cover Ryan's score. Good price and would come into the team for Spargo who is maxed out. Would be M11 (behind Brayshaw and Ahern who should stick around).

Yep, I think I convinced myself.

Someone talk me out of going (very) early on Jacob Dawson? Wouldn't mind a 19th player this week in case Mclean doesn't get up or otherwise to cover Ryan's score. Good price and would come into the team for Spargo who is maxed out. Would be M11 (behind Brayshaw and Ahern who should stick around).

You think you're going early.... i traded him in on Sunday night! :eek:

Save the trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back