2018 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite backwards (has made 10k) but still a chance for LDU to finish up cheaper than his starting price if he plays another game or two.

View attachment 535398

* me dead he was puke.

My starting team was so horrendous this year. Its a miracle I even got inside the top.10k

**** me dead he was puke.

My starting team was so horrendous this year. Its a miracle I even got inside the top.10k

Yep, 200k rookies on my never again list. I chose Andrew Brayshaw as my expensive 1, but even he was averaging 55-60 and took until his bye to make 100k would have been better off with another cheapie rook

Yep, 200k rookies on my never again list. I chose Andrew Brayshaw as my expensive 1, but even he was averaging 55-60 and took until his bye to make 100k would have been better off with another cheapie rook

Depends on the rookie. I started all the cheapos last year bar taranto and it ****ed me hard they were trash for the most part. Brayshaw wasnt what we hoped but there have been far worse.

When it comes to rookies you almost have to take what u can get.

Depends on the rookie. I started all the cheapos last year bar taranto and it ****** me hard they were trash for the most part. Brayshaw wasnt what we hoped but there have been far worse.

When it comes to rookies you almost have to take what u can get.

Depends on the batch. Last years mid rookies were crap apart from SPP. TT and also SPS were good but expensive. I didn't have SPS & stupidly traded out TT early before he hit his straps. Hopefully a few cheapie mid gems next year, otherwise I'm going to start with 6 premo mids for the first time ever.

Depends on the batch. Last years mid rookies were crap apart from SPP. TT and also SPS were good but expensive. I didn't have SPS & stupidly traded out TT early before he hit his straps. Hopefully a few cheapie mid gems next year, otherwise I'm going to start with 6 premo mids for the first time ever.

That reminds me we can now start a 2019 planning thread coz the finals are here.

Not quite backwards (has made 10k) but still a chance for LDU to finish up cheaper than his starting price if he plays another game or two.

View attachment 535398
Don't quote me..
But I'm pretty sure that Jimmy Toumpas actually went down in value as a rookie..
..'while winning the hearts of Melbourne fans'

Don't quote me..
But I'm pretty sure that Jimmy Toumpas actually went down in value as a rookie..
..'while winning the hearts of Melbourne fans'
Now hes going down in the public toilets at Alberton

We’re losing so many rookies for next year this weekend but I’m not too disappointed, there’s so many amazing stories/comebacks/debuts involved!

Bonar confirmed to debut now, Freeman, Abbott, Starcevich too, along with Johnson, Vandenberg, Smith returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back