2018 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any rookies worth looking at the dogs?

First ones that came to mind were Roarke Smith and Naughton. Maybe English but they seem to have a lot of ruck-capable players, not sure if he'll get games.

The Swans player must be Dawson ?

Yeah nah, not sure about Parto. He should be playing imo, but he rarely comes up in discussions and i'd be surprised if he started round 1.

Last year he didn't set the world on fire off a HFF, but that's because Simpson refused to play him in the guts where he racks them up in the WAFL.

Yeah nah, not sure about Parto. He should be playing imo, but he rarely comes up in discussions and i'd be surprised if he started round 1.

Last year he didn't set the world on fire off a HFF, but that's because Simpson refused to play him in the guts where he racks them up in the WAFL.
Why are so many coaches campaigners!?!

Dom Barry cannot hit a target in the AFLX currently over 20m......

GTFO of my team now and turnover merchant rookies are a SC cancer.

Dom Barry cannot hit a target in the AFLX currently over 20m......

GTFO of my team now and turnover merchant rookies are a SC cancer.
LOL, aflx is on. Another poster was saying something about does anyone like the game. Didn't know (care) it was on.
Didn't Dom have a year out? Maybe no go round one? Plenty fish in the sea brah!

LOL, aflx is on. Another poster was saying something about does anyone like the game. Didn't know (care) it was on.
Didn't Dom have a year out? Maybe no go round one? Plenty fish in the sea brah!
Walked out on Melbourne ....so yes, maybe a couple of years

Kelly looked good I thought; good build, seemed to make good decisions with disposal and got involved.

Hopefully gets a good run of games to start the year
Lock I would’ve thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back