2018 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep I'm thinking the same thing but hopefully I'll get a few price rises out of him. If he misses he becomes my R3 loophole
That’s it & if he manages a game in round 10, bob is your uncle baby!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Gawncett day y'all
w6iv0sk.jpg

Lycett won't have to do a lot to score better than other popular ~200-300k players.

Some reasons for Lycett owners to stick the fat for now...
  1. He's guaranteed ruck time (Nic severely managed) + he's getting his hands to the ball well. Over his whole career, if he's averaged 90SC in games where he's won > 15 HOs in a match.
  2. Not great conditions for a lumbering beast ruckman - damp wet and congested. Usually wins more of the ball, marks more, avg a goal a game, wasn't getting any of that with the Sydney-scrag proving so effective against a weaker WCE midfield
  3. Bullshit frees against not a trend over his career. Might be rusty, maybe the ump was a bit of a campaigner in paying those 'blocking' frees that ****ed up Gawn last year too, bit of column-a-column-b. Will review and be better for it.
  4. Syd ruck set up is entirely defensive this year, looking to shark / repeat stoppage - very few HOTA going to happen against Syd this year by any ruck (warning to the rest of the comp: don't VC your ruck against the swans... unless they can palm like Nicnat, Swans will * up some ruck scores this year, mark my words)
If ya picked him as a mid-price stepping stone, gotta hold your nerve for a few imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back