2018 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would you do in my sitch? Keep Lycett as ruck cover or Kelly as mid cover long term. Can't afford to keep them both for the season.
Not a bad problem to have!

How's your trade situation going? I'd only keep an expensive ruck on the bench if I knew I was going to be short on trades towards the end of the year. Much easier to loop a decent score on the mid bench, more likely it'll be useful for ya in general.

If I had to choose one, I'd upgrade Lycett (in actuality I'll be upgrading both...)

Not a bad problem to have!

How's your trade situation going? I'd only keep an expensive ruck on the bench if I knew I was going to be short on trades towards the end of the year. Much easier to loop a decent score on the mid bench, more likely it'll be useful for ya in general.

If I had to choose one, I'd upgrade Lycett (in actuality I'll be upgrading both...)
Yeah, never thought about the loopholing bizzo. Although i'd probably get a rocky/zorko type for that. In which case both are traded.
20 trades left, so no worries there. Feels like round one of 2012.

Is it worth trading English -> McKernan...

Abit sideways I know but his DPP will be useful (between R3 & Cox on my forwards bench) especially adding cover over the bye weeks.

Thoughts?
Too pricey to trade him in unless you think he can stay in the team through the byes at least and make some $$. I downgraded English to T Lynch to get some money and for a swinging donut with Cox at R/F

Why has McKernan never managed for games in a year? Injured or just s**t?
View attachment 501038

2013: no injury (8 SANFL, 3 senior emergency, 2 suspended)
2014: 4 injury (eye poke, hammy, soreness) and rest SANFL
2015: At bombers now. No injury, all VFL, one emergency.
2016: 5 injury (ankle quad calf sick), rest VFL
2017: 1 injury (hand), rest VFL

So I think he has been a career second tier player, like anyone will miss the odd game for a random injury but doesn't seem to have any "achilles heel" to worry about.

Maybe it's his time though. But can't cover in ruck in R13 for Gawn, Grundy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back