Draft Watcher 2018 (SA) Young Talent Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That surprises me about English, but it is early days.

Yeh they should send him home if they are finished with him.. :).

Personally I thought he was developing ok for a skinny ruckman.. needs another 15kg on him I suspect so he can hold his ground in the contest. But extra weight means more you have to lug around the ground.. big fellas do take a bit more time!

Personally I thought he was developing ok for a skinny ruckman.. needs another 15kg on him I suspect so he can hold his ground in the contest. But extra weight means more you have to lug around the ground.. big fellas do take a bit more time!
Bulldogs fans are pretty excited about him, so he is obviously showing something.

Hi Chris,
What's are you thoughts on the determind Silvagni trade with Adelaide, for Liam Stocker? Is it too risky? Considering we snared Samuel Walsh too.
Is he right to be so confident of Stocker’s footy ability.
Appreciate your good work.
Thanks

That surprises me about English, but it is early days.

Perhaps I should be clearer - we all have a lot of confidence in him as a ruckman. Whether he can have an impact in other areas of the ground as he develops is still a big question mark - he hasn't shown much in the way of forward ability in the VFL just yet.

But as a ruck, we all love him.

Perhaps I should be clearer - we all have a lot of confidence in him as a ruckman. Whether he can have an impact in other areas of the ground as he develops is still a big question mark - he hasn't shown much in the way of forward ability in the VFL just yet.

But as a ruck, we all love him.
His kicking skill for a Ruckmen is very good .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back