Teams 2018 SC Forum AFLGrandFinal Edition: TopKent Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grundy ended up with 140 odd with 10 possessions and 5 kermits. GAGF champion data you bunch of nerdy campaigners. :moustache:

I didn't think Grundy would have scored much higher than 80 from watching the game. He was mediocre af, was spewing I put the C on him until I checked the SC scores after the game.

How the F...k did that happen .........i thought Grundy as Captain was sure to scuttle my chances

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highest possible score in case anyone was wondering.

Howe 102
Langdon 97
Barrass 95
--
Shuey (C) 504
Adams 130
Sheed 116
Treloar 106
---
Grundy (VC) 282
---
Mayne 107
JJK 91
Cox 90
---
Total: 1720
*lol i had 4 if those players

Imagine getting fingered by Lyjett and still scoring that much.

On that Pies and Eagles for making it an enjoyable game for the whole day.

Can't wait to pick 15 dogshit midpricers next year and ruin my season x

Jesus, another GF loss by 2/3 of 5/8 of * all to add to the collection.
Big effort by West Coast, thought they deserved to go in slight favorites and to stick at it and persevere away from home was a bloody good effort, real strength.
Umpiring was good and didn't impact the result, there were missed calls both ways.
Vardy and Lycett tag-teamed Grundy well.
Shuey huge, Adams our best for mine, even the disposal was generally pretty good.
Hutchings and Schofield huge performances, thought Varcoe was sensational for us and Mihocek, Langdon and the angry crab worked their arses off.
Sheed under that pressure from that angle with that time to go... Hooley Dooley.
Losing another GF not great, but we gave it a crack and you can't begrudge WC the win.
Having to watch them flick over to that maggot Julie Bishop during the coverage was worse than anything else. Doubtless another jaunt funded by taxpayers. What a piece of s**t.

Last edited:
Jesus, another GF loss by 2/3 of 5/8 of **** all to add to the collection.
Big effort by West Coast, thought they deserved to go in slight favorites and to stick at it and persevere away from home was a bloody good effort, real strength.
Umpiring was good and didn't impact the result, there were missed calls both ways.
Vardy and Lycett tag-teamed Grundy well.
Shuey huge, Adams our best for mine, even the disposal was generally pretty good.
Hutchings and Schofield huge performances, thought Varcoe was sensational for us and Mihocek, Langdon and the angry crab worked their arses off.
Sheed under that pressure from that angle with that time to go... Hooley Dooley.
Losing another GF not great, but we gave it a crack and you can't begrudge WC the win.
Having to watch them flick over to that maggot Julie Bishop during the coverage was worse than anything else. Doubtless another jaunt funded by taxpayers. What a piece of s**t.
You have to be Super Proud of that effort yesterday .....my wife hates footy, never watches games ....but yesterday we watched together & she absolutely loved it ....think that's the biggest wrap yesterdays game could get :p

Re Sheeds last kick and goal .....how many think, if that was a home & away game, he would have bananaed the ball ????

Having to watch them flick over to that maggot Jewellery Bishop during the coverage was worse than anything else. Doubtless another jaunt funded by taxpayers. What a piece of s**t.

FTFY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back