News 2018 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

my first impressions of the new pres is that he seems pretty switched on but really doesnt seem comfortable being a point of focus ... i think we are going to see something differant from AB then we did PS ... Summers during his time was the type of bloke to walk around the room and have a chat to anyone and everyone, he is a very social kind of guy .. i could be wrong but Bassat to me come across as the kind of guy who perhaps keeps to himself more im sure he would be happy to talk to anyone but rather than be the guy to walk around introducing himself to everyone he would be more the type to need the people to come to him ... should be interesting to see how he leads ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually was along for the show it’s good for footy for 1st hour , main thing I got out of it
was Hannebery clearly tired of the Sydney scene and the word Vibe being used a lot from
the players , Prez, Admin this year.
It's an absolutely great night if yr a footy head.....I found it by accident on Channel 31 in 2016...…...what a find I thought....that's when I first head Dusty was a Saints fan growing up.

It disappeared off Channel 31 in 2017(budget cuts from memory) but to my pleasant surprise....was back on this year.

I attended the late June Saints night at the Tudor Inn in Cheltenham which had JB and Members......it was a great night......the night was originally cancelled due to a lack of interest but thankfully everyone fired up and it went ahead.

I too found Hanner's comments on Sydney very interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back