Memberships 2018 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 45,678)

Remove this Banner Ad

Contact Details:
Membership Support Team
Phone: 1300 467 246
Email: membership@saints.com.au
St.Kilda Home Game Reserved Area Seating Map

Current Membership Tally (01/08/2018):

This Time Last Year (01/08/2017):

Difference:
+3584

All-Time Tally;
1. 45,678 (2018)
2. 42,094 (2017)
3. 39,276 (2011)
4. 39,021 (2010)
5. 38,009 (2016)

Projected Final Total:

Memberships went on sale today!

You can get yours @ saintsmembership.com.au

MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

The membership packages available for 2018 are as follows (click each membership heading to be redirected to the website for more information);​

NEW!

RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Renewing your membership for the 2018 season is easy! Simply log in to your My Saints Account and follow the prompts. If you have trouble logging in please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or online @ membership@saints.com.au

SAINTS EASY PAY

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Saints Easy Pay provides St Kilda Football Club (St Kilda) members with the convenience of having their membership payment automatically rolled over each year, providing an easy and secure way to renew.

Saints Easy Pay members will receive correspondence prior to their membership rollover each year. At this time, you will be provided with all information relating to your 2018 membership including the rollover information and terms of your existing membership.

Monthly Installment Option
For existing Saints Easy Pay members or new members who sign on to the monthly installment option, payments will be deducted in 10 equal installments on the 15th of each month via a nominated valid VISA or MasterCard. The first payment will be deducted on Monday 16 October, 2017 and will have 9 further deductions taken on the 15th of each month afterwards with the final payment deducted on Monday 16 July, 2018. Any members signing on from Thursday 15 February, 2018 will be placed on a 6 month payment option. The first payment will be deducted on Thursday 15 February, 2018 and will have 5 further deductions taken on the 15th of each month afterwards with the final payment deducted on Monday 16 July, 2018.

*If signing up to Saints Easy Pay via 'My Saints' Account, the first instalment will be debited at the time of the membership purchase.

The Saints Easy Pay Monthly Schedule is as follows;

Monday 16 October, 2017
Wednesday 15 November, 2017
Friday 15 December, 2017
Monday 15 January, 2018
Thursday 15 February, 2018
Thursday 15 March, 2018
Monday 16 April, 2018
Tuesday 15 May, 2018
Friday 15 June, 2018
Monday 16 July, 2018

Upfront Option
Members renewing on the Saints Easy Pay upfront option will have their annual membership fee deducted in full on Monday 16 October, 2017. Any new members to sign on to the upfront plan after this date will have their full payment deducted upon receipt of signing up.

You can register for Saints Easy Pay via your My Saints Account. Alternatively, please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or online @ membership@saints.com.au. For a full breakdown of Saints Easy Pay in 2018, or to check the Saints Easy Pay payment schedule, please visit the website here.

SIGN A SAINT!

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Sign a Saint is back again in 2018!

Do you have someone in your life that needs to start believing? Or possibly a Saint who has lost their way? Well now you can be rewarded for showing them the light, and guiding them to and guiding them to get their Halo on, in 2018!

If you sign a Saint you can take the corresponding prize OR you can continue to build up your Sainters for more rewards! You may select from one of the two options provided below as your prize.

Sign 1 Member - 2x GA or GZ Tickets for a home game.
Sign 2 Members - $50 Saints Locker Voucher.
Sign 3 Members - RSEA Park tour.
Sign 4 Members - 2018 Signed Jumper/ Free 2019 Membership.
Sign 5+ Members - 2019 Team Photo/ 2x 2018 Best & Fairest Tickets.

To qualify, the person you are signing up must not have been a member in 2017.
All memberships are accepted, excluding Pet Memberships and any other ‘add-ons.
If you are signing up the person on their behalf, please quote your name and member ID.
If they are signing up themselves, please ensure they provide us your member ID and name upon sign up.
If registering online there will be a section to enter the eligible member ID, if over the phone or on a form this must be advised clearly.

I am working closely with people involved in the membership drive for 2018 and If you have any questions or concerns about 2018 memberships please post here to let me know and I will forward it on for you.
Great stuff there George.......no wonder they call you "Quickdraw McGraw:

Lol.

I'm just hoping that we can start turning members into match day goers. We seem to have around 50% attendance of members to home games v interstate teams.

If the club can push this number unto 65%-70% over the next couple of seasons we will really start to gain traction with sponsors and potential new fans.

It's kinda petty and it doesn't affect whether I'll be a member or not - but it'd be nice to get something more than just the same old scarf/hat and stickers.
Yeh they used to send interesting things. My first few years as a member I got a big flag and an apron in my membership kit.

Now aside from the scarf (which I have lots of) it's just a bunch of stuff I throw out.

But yeh, doesn't affect whether I'll renew at all

Yeh they used to send interesting things. My first few years as a member I got a big flag and an apron in my membership kit.

Now aside from the scarf (which I have lots of) it's just a bunch of stuff I throw out.

But yeh, doesn't affect whether I'll renew at all
I still use the toiletry bag, don't recall the year it was from though

Moved away from Melbourne this year, so I'll be on a country membership now I think, won't be able to get down as often as I want, but it's at least something!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's realistic to set a 3 year goal of catching Carlton in membership numbers. For a 'Big 4' club, they are at 50k. If we were to have a successful period with some marquee recruits over the next 3 years, we could take advantage of them being ordinary and get to their level.

It might be slightly ambitious but I think we have lots of potential to tap into a dormant supporter base if we can achieve the goals we set.

By the way , how much does an adult concession for home games cost ? Do you know ?
I'm not too sure there's an option mate. There's either child, concession, or adult. Prices may vary next year still waiting on those to be released. It was $90 for 3 game adult home membership in 2017.

I'm pretty sure they just automatically renew my membership every year since I signed up a few years back. I would like to see a finals campaign soon though you campaigners. I wish we were campaigners...

It might be slightly ambitious but I think we have lots of potential to tap into a dormant supporter base if we can achieve the goals we set.
I don't think for a second that yr being "slightly ambitious"

As I've said before...I thought the clubs goal this year was a huge stretch...but we nailed it!

I think the absolutely huge corner stone of the club going forward is the Moorabbin complex.

With 5 other sporting organisations based there,imagine how many people will go thru there on weekly basis...kids....parents...friends ....family friends....etc

The scope is absolutely huge.

All sorts of membership packages could be done.....football......social club....bistro....merch etc.

I would hope the club would canvas all homes within 5 kms of the ground offering various packages.

I'd also hope they would canvas the Moorabbin industrial area......the amount of people who work there daily is enormous....have you been down South road in off peak or peak.....

When I was growing up in Moorabbin...it was the largest small industrial area in Australia....it may still be.

We cant wait for season 2018.... for members in WA we have a huge year planned the clubs target is 50K .. WA's target is 2000 members ... we have the fans to do that in WA so the Western Saints are on the task to turn supporter into member

I'm not too sure there's an option mate. There's either child, concession, or adult. Prices may vary next year still waiting on those to be released. It was $90 for 3 game adult home membership in 2017.

Thanks George , was talking about it with my wife last night and we don't think i will be able to afford to go anyway . Sometimes I just get excited and say things without thinking them through. It's hard when I don't work and my wife has to stay home to look after me , both on a pension so not much money coming in . And now we have my brother in law contesting the will because his mother left her house to my wife and me . Greedy bastard is on $90,000 a year and owns his own holiday house and he wants half the house which means we will have to sell it and then rent some dump for the rest of our lives or possibly move to the country somewhere and buy a cheap house . The problem with that is we need to be close to a doctor and a chemist .

Thanks George , was talking about it with my wife last night and we don't think i will be able to afford to go anyway . Sometimes I just get excited and say things without thinking them through. It's hard when I don't work and my wife has to stay home to look after me , both on a pension so not much money coming in . And now we have my brother in law contesting the will because his mother left her house to my wife and me . Greedy bastard is on $90,000 a year and owns his own holiday house and he wants half the house which means we will have to sell it and then rent some dump for the rest of our lives or possibly move to the country somewhere and buy a cheap house . The problem with that is we need to be close to a doctor and a chemist .

Hey BT, if you are able to make it down to the games next year, I'd love to shout you a membership :thumbsu:

I've been through those family dramas only recently too mate so I know exactly what you're talking about there!!

I'm sure some of us here can come together and fork out $100 for you to get to some Saints games next year pal :)

Edit - There you go!

And now we have my brother in law contesting the will because his mother left her house to my wife and me . Greedy bastard
All the best with that BT........over the years I've heard some absolute shockers regarding family members/extended family members contesting wills etc.

Some of the stuff.......you just couldn't make it up.

Money does very strange things to some people at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back