Memberships 2018 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 45,678)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checked the mail

Only thing thats any good to me would be mech
14 years i think i am and mrs is 8?

Anyway we both got linen house voucher, 2 reserved games or 50 buck voucher

So both picked vouchers being interstate members :cool:
Didnt grab any polo or hoodie because we both dont like complete red clothes
I prefer the black media polos

I got the 3 Reserved seats offer etc...thought it was incredibly generous...44 year GA (and social club) member.

While its a great idea
Im a 14 year member and got offered 2 reserve seats
Youve done 30 years more of membership and more importantly, loyalty....and got offered one extra seat

You should be getting offered an 'after game in the rooms' ticket while being fetched beers/scotch by roo

Just checked the mail

Only thing thats any good to me would be mech
14 years i think i am and mrs is 8?

Anyway we both got linen house voucher, 2 reserved games or 50 buck voucher

So both picked vouchers being interstate members :cool:
Didnt grab any polo or hoodie because we both dont like complete red clothes
I prefer the black media polos
I'm the same regarding the clothes, no idea why they thought red was a good option.

While its a great idea
Im a 14 year member and got offered 2 reserve seats
Youve done 30 years more of membership and more importantly, loyalty....and got offered one extra seat

You should be getting offered an 'after game in the rooms' ticket while being fetched beers/scotch by roo

After 40 years, i got complimentary Social Club, so I feel quite well looked after...I posted in another thread that my grandparents waited around 60 years to see the Saints win a flag...so...I’m in this for the long haul - renewal is automatic. I’m genetically resilient...or if I can pinch a phrase used by someone else today “stupidly optimistic”!

I’m a 25 year member and received the reserved seats or $50 merch voucher. I reckon I would have preferred the List Management or Training. Not that I’m too fussed, I’m just thrilled the club is rewarding and acknowledging the loyal and continuing membership base. It’s usually the new members who get an added gift for signing up.
18 years and got the same options, also grabbed the polo and hoodie, both looked good to me.

I got 3x reserved seats, Linen house and saints merch vouchers. I'm a 9 year GA home and away member.
I got this same options (chose the 3x seats) and I’m a 17 year Home member...Mrs is about 8 years (3-game) and got the LH voucher, 1 reserved ticket or upgrade to 11 games.

I think im 6 years member now and got the reserved/merch/linen house option. Took the merch option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 40 years, i got complimentary Social Club, so I feel quite well looked after...I posted in another thread that my grandparents waited around 60 years to see the Saints win a flag...so...I’m in this for the long haul - renewal is automatic. I’m genetically resilient...or if I can pinch a phrase used by someone else today “stupidly optimistic”!

So they should give you complimentary sc
Should also get an invite to the club every year to hear the coach or some players speak, even if for only an hr
The more stuff like this thats done then the more chances we have of keeping members renewing each year
10 years, $50 mech or couple of GA tickets
15 years, $60 mech or couple of reserved tickets
20 years....well u get the point

Great idea by the club but needs to be kept up and long term members seriously need to be looked after
Getting SC for free is great incentive, lets hope soon that we can all use our SC to get into another GF.
Id like to see a flag before i get to 44 consecutive years!

Tips hat to your grandparents too
60 years, holy s**t
I bet they have/had some stories
So if they waited 60 years for a flag then shesh they wouldve bee suporting early 1900s??!!

Wow:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Heres a membership question out of left field...

Why cant Premium members upgrade to Ultimate without moving seats? As it stands my L3 seats/Social Club only entitle me to Premium membership. Id love to upgrade to Ultimate (ya know..in preparation for when we are in finals so get first dibs) but I dont really want to move downstairs. Why cant I just pay the difference?

George?

Why cant Premium members upgrade to Ultimate without moving seats? As it stands my L3 seats/Social Club only entitle me to Premium membership. Id love to upgrade to Ultimate (ya know..in preparation for when we are in finals so get first dibs) but I dont really want to move downstairs. Why cant I just pay the difference?

George?

I reckon if you went into the club and spoke directly to the membership department they would do it. Afterall you are using a cheaper seat.

George?
Yeah what plugger said, I'm sure they'd accommodate you given you are the one seemingly on the 'wrong end' here, even though obviously it is what you prefer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back