List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only really offer a player and a third.
Wonder who it would take hypothetically.

Newnes + 3rd + 3rd for KK.
Longer + 3rd + 3rd for 2MP.

Not that I think either would happen.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Both are highly regarded at GC. If KK leaves, It be to Cats. 2MP + Membrey + Battle would be a lethal forward line, very agile and marking power.

Ideal off season for me.

Trade out:
1 ruck.
1 18-25th best player. Newnes, Savage, or similarly frustrating player.
1 3rd rounder, at least, as a sweetener to one or both of the above to try and get a second round pick.

Pay overs for:
1 FA. Gaff priority one, Sloane two. Only for money, no picks.

Keep our top pick and take a mid.

Wright is one of been super keen on. Apparently he’s gettable. I’d be happy to do something like - next years first with their second coming back this year and Wright.

He’s bloody good and one of the most underrated. He’s a handy second ruck, but a super forward that’s hard to match up on. If Paddy doesn’t cut it, as Sab mentioned; Membrey, Wright, Battle seems the perfect t forward line for the next decade.

Love to get 2MP to Saints , the biggest issue will be Lynch leaving and GC will not talk trades on both . No way

Wright is one of been super keen on. Apparently he’s gettable. I’d be happy to do something like - next years first with their second coming back this year and Wright.

He’s bloody good and one of the most underrated. He’s a handy second ruck, but a super forward that’s hard to match up on. If Paddy doesn’t cut it, as Sab mentioned; Membrey, Wright, Battle seems the perfect t forward line for the next decade.
Would look at this depending where their second lands!

Where are these 3rd rounders coming from?

We don’t have any this year unless we trade next years

We have 1x 1st rounders & 3x 4th rounders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone would take him if it’s just money.

Old mate Walsh was saying Eagles knocked back Acres+7 for Gaff.

Even if that not true I couldn’t imagine getting Gaff without trading pick 7 or 8 and especially with our drop off I think it’s not worth it for us.
Whoever ol mate Walsh is, is full of s**t.

It has been said on here numerous times that was never ever offered.

St. Trav, can fill you in.

Is Neville Jetta a restricted free agent ?
If so would his run & carry interest us ?
All Australian nominee 2017 , quick , clean disposal.
don't need another half back - need mids
our backline with Carlisle , Webster , Geary , Austin , Coffield , White , Rice , Brown , Roberton , Clavarino , Newnes , Savage - should be good enough.
Guys I would like Gaff , McGovern , Lycett , Sloane , Tom Lynch
out of contract Wines and DeGoey and if we can't get one of those keep our first round draft pick because the way its going it could 1 or 2

Has dahlhaus been discussed on here?

25yo and has played 147 games, kicked 109 goals. I reckon he's underated and as a FA would cost nothing.

I'm describe him as a quick goal kicking mid.

He's no Josh Kelly, but I think we have to come to terms with the reality that it's likely we may not land one of those big GWS names.

25yo and has played 147 games, kicked 109 goals. I reckon he's underated and as a FA would cost nothing.

He's no Josh Kelly, but I think we have to come to terms with the reality that it's likely we may not land one of those big GWS names.

Lost his form like Weller. May not recapture it.

Lost his form like Weller. May not recapture it.
Much like the whole bulldogs team ( McLean & Macrae excluded ).

Gut feel suggests Dal is very gettable.. Not sure JJ's contract but same boat..

Both would be tricky for us.. Maybe an early second rounder or late first rounder. Not sure I'd feel comfortable giving up too much.

No, but lets. Any mention of him so far is only followed by crickets.
He's a god dam good player, and better than most (if not all) of what we got. I'd love to see him on our list next year.

Asked my close watching Bulldogs family.

Reckons he is an absolute ball butcher.

Just what we need.

God I hope not ....

If I was involved at Giants would be worried particularly in 2019 if they miss finals this year.
Will be a revolving door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back