2nds 2018 Stand Alone VFL - Inaugural season over. Time for reviews.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lisle kicked 0.2. Larkey has won Frosty.

Good, because with the abysmal qualities of inside 50's today I thought he would have got rolled.

If you didn't know any better today you would have thought Werribee were the AFL seconds team and North were the stand alone VFL side. They were abysmal.

Good, because with the abysmal qualities of inside 50's today I thought he would have got rolled.

If you didn't know any better today you would have thought Werribee were the AFL seconds team and North were the stand alone VFL side. They were abysmal.

Remember thinking how bad Werribee looked last year and our players suffered because of it. Hugely disappointing year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remember thinking how bad Werribee looked last year and our players suffered because of it. Hugely disappointing year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Never going to win the thing in the first year as a team. Need a few years as a unit to really gel.

The inside 50's today were abominable.

McKay is too good for this level, Mountford was hard all day, and Larkey busted his guts despite putrid delivery.

Rippon was probably Norths best.

The inside 50's today were abominable.

McKay is too good for this level, Mountford was hard all day, and Larkey busted his guts despite putrid delivery.

Rippon was probably Norths best.
The next three in.

So TT struggled? I feel like there has been an underwhelming amount of news coming out of this game.

To be fair I wasn't there just using big footy as a way of seeing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back