2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be too early to tell but i think washington vs columbus could be the real 50 50 match up in the east 1 round. Well balanced opponents
If it gets into a bit of a shootout, I am not sure that CBJ have enough firepower to go with the Caps.

Kadri that was ******* dirt.

If he doesn't get at least a game or 2 for that then this league is a fix.

Mate, I don't get why you're angry. With Matthews matched up by Bergeron, if our 2C is out a least a couple of games (which he will be judging from an instant hearing) this series is done.

Columbus is better in net, which can win you playoff series.

7 game series for me.
Agreed.
I wish the real Holtby would hurry up and make an appearance this season but unfortunately he is battling with injury and form and Grubauer whilst reliable isn’t fantastic. I do feel sorry for both of them at times though as their teammates hang them out to dry far too regularly

Mate, I don't get why you're angry. With Matthews matched up by Bergeron, if our 2C is out a least a couple of games (which he will be judging from an instant hearing) this series is done.
I think 2 or 3 games is fair. That was a really nasty hit and his post game presser didn't help. He basically admitted it was a revenge play for the marner hit.

Still think the series will go 6 or 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a worry if you were surprised. ;)

Not sure what Orlov was doing, had perfect position on Panarin and somehow allowed a right hand shot to get an unobstructed shot away from point-blank whilst going down the left wing. Just spectated.
Yep, Orlov has been pretty solid this season and has improved massively but that was a huge blunder. We had plenty of chances in regulation to win it though and just couldn’t get the job done

Tampa looking good early in their series.

If they get consistant production from the johnson/ palat line they will be hard to beat

Yeah, Johnson and Palat have a pretty good playoffs record. It was basically the old triplets line with Point instead of Kucherov. Their speed was crazy.

The biggest thing I took from the game is how freaking good is Hedman. Him owning it defensively and on the rebound in the first period made it far easier for the forwards.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back