2nds 2018 Suns Reserves and NEAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy too good for NEAFL IMO.

Dawson and Scrimshaw also had good games.

Want to see all 3 of those apart of the fold next season.
But Lemon has been killing it you couldn't leave him out and give Darcy a game. Nooooooo..
Lemons GPS says he runs around a lot can't drop him.

Last edited:
How people rated a player , Sydney top disposal only get 32 , follow by 22 and yet won by 52 point .

Crossley and Budarick were Queensland's 2 best in narrow loss to Vic Country last week
Lots of Academy prospects on the horizon.
Agree , I rate next year GC academy players higher , koenan and Graham will come free this year when bid come in at 55 (Point 194) - 197 (discount ) = -3.

I think having

Having 7 of the lowest 10 possession winners on the ground is what brought us undone l think.
My guess , maybe overused the ball , inefficient disposal causing turn over. Sydney 22 scoring shot look like a lot of repeated inside 50 entries .

Last edited:
Complete overhaul of fitness department coming. Apparently Cordy would be good at selling used cars.
We all know who got him to us don't we.
The other used Car Salesman Rodney Eade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Complete overhaul of fitness department coming. Apparently Cordy would be good at selling used cars.
We all know who got him to us don't we.
The other used Car Salesman Rodney Eade.
Rocket was the one who was sold a dud.
He was told he could bring all is own people to the club in his second year and the afl and the Suns failed him.

Paul Roos said the same thing on triple m a few weeks ago he said it was like Him seeing a failing business with huge debt for 100 millions then telling the new owners oh by the way you have to keep on all the stuff and you can't make any changes to the board that put the business in this position

Last edited:
Rocket was a dud also.
Him and Neeld are the 2 most unpopular people in AFL circles. Ask around
He also is on the verge of Coaching Balwyn to missing the finals for the first time in 26 YEARS. Booom

Rocket was the one who was sold a dud.
He was told he could bring all is own people to the club in his second year and the afl and the Suns failed him.

Paul Roos said the same thing on triple m a few weeks ago he said it was like Him seeing a failing business with huge debt for 100 millions then telling the new owners oh by the way you have to keep on all the stuff and you can't make any changes to the board that put the business in this position
Giving Eade that much power if true was an unbelievable mistake. No other Club would have touched him with a barge pole to Coach.
Even Evans was taken back when he released how little he cared about the Club.
Numerous past players under him rang Ashcroft warning of the monumental mistake if Eade was appointed TRUE STORY.

Rocket was a dud also.
Him and Neeld are the 2 most unpopular people in AFL circles. Ask around
He also is on the verge of Coaching Balwyn to missing the finals for the first time in 26 YEARS. Booom
Haha he just saved the club by seting high cultural standards for the next generation

But Lemon has been killing it you couldn't leave him out and give Darcy a game. Nooooooo..
Lemons GPS says he runs around a lot can't drop him.
Other than established stars sometimes, virtually no player comes straight back in after 1 game and so long injured...Lemmens form was brilliant early season then he got injured...looked like he was going to the next level but u might see some improvement from him this week with a few games under his belt..

Other than established stars sometimes, virtually no player comes straight back in after 1 game and so long injured...Lemmens form was brilliant early season then he got injured...looked like he was going to the next level but u might see some improvement from him this week with a few games under his belt..
Sorry mate but he played 1 OK game in the JLT and everyone was shocked because he's usually so bad. Not uncommon for spuds to look good in JLT games it's fools Gold. For me Lemmens getting a game is my barometer for thinking we really haven't moved forward in a meaningful way just yet.

Also forgot to mention I think Budarick will be a hell of a player as well.

I remember Budaricks brother playing and he was coming up with these numbers Connor is now producing , but in the end in think the knock on him and was why the club or any club didn’t select him in the draft was his height , not sure of Connors height but could have same issues .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I remember Budaricks brother playing and he was coming up with these numbers Connor is now producing , but in the end in think the knock on him and was why the club or any club didn’t select him in the draft was his height , not sure of Connors height but could have same issues .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol , Caleb Daniel ,Michael Walters .

Last edited:
No laughing matter you got to be real good to make it <180cm

Walters has burst, skill and goal nouse

Daniel an elite short kick and not sure he’d be in many teams. Unsure what his defensive work is like.

Zorko is quick, tough and great goal sense

You’ve got to do more than just gather possessions as a midget.
Got to be damaging with them

No laughing matter you got to be real good to make it <180cm

Walters has burst, skill and goal nouse

Daniel an elite short kick and not sure he’d be in many teams. Unsure what his defensive work is like.

Zorko is quick, tough and great goal sense

You’ve got to do more than just gather possessions as a midget.
Got to be damaging with them
probably more accurately: you've got to be real good to make it <180cm as a midfielder.
Gresham, Papley, Betts, Ainsworth, all 3x rioli's, Rory Laird all guns - Small forward's/Small defenders height not as relevant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back