• Poll closed .

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
I sympathize and understand.
Thank you.

I guess "bossing" is a bit incorrect,as a literal boss isn't generally like that, or it doesn't really describe the acts of a boss.
A boss might laud it over you, and generally order you around, but a more apt description is probably "stand over tactic" or thuggishness.
It's alright, I get your point. I don't need to burden you with my distress as a result of a lot of anonymous ******s from England.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LicoriceAllsorts

Hall of Famer
Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeah I can think of plenty of things the Ram's did worse than the decision after winning the coin toss.

Brady was lucky Goff stunk as much as he did. Otherwise he'd be the one being cticised for his ratshit performance.

Two of the worst players on the field were the QB's. The difference between the two was one was mature enough to stay composed. The other went to pieces.

Goff's SB performance was even worse than Cam Newton's. Poor bastard.
Nope, the SysTom nuthuggers would still find a way to shift the blame from Brady to someone else if the Rams pulled it off. That's one thing I can guarantee you of

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers, Steve Smith
Too bad Jake Delhomme doesn't have the mobility of Jake Plummer :rolleyes:
If that mongoloid Kasey never kicks it oob perhaps the Pats are never these same Pats. Delhomme outplayed Tom in the second half.

Much like Graham Gano in SB50, kickers always seem to fu** us in the big moments

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton

LicoriceAllsorts

Hall of Famer
Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers, Steve Smith
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-nfl-is-rigged.1193198/

I'm not going to rip into Gano. Pats won the other day despite Gostkowski missing a fg attempt, and they won sb38 with Vinatieri missing 2 in the first half.
Gano's weird, makes the difficult ones in clutch moments, vs Giants from 1000 yards out, vs Colts in the rain from 50 yards, misses the puds in big moments, vs Denver week 1 2016, vs Seattle last year, vs Saints in the WC game two years ago, vs Detroit PATs in crunch time, big moment in SB 50 from 45 ish after half time.

Almost like when expectations are highest he chokes, when no one thinks he will he drills them.

Kasey much in the same boat, remember him missing quite a few easy ones in crunch time, no bigger than a PAT for the Saints after an epic TD on the final whistle with laterals galore. All for naught.

Last edited:

Top Bottom