• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
The NFL needs to get its s**t together re delays of games.

If the play clock on TV is accurate... then there were a lot of missed delays of game.

Would it be that hard to have a horn or something synced up with the official play clock at the ground?

Pick plays also need a bit of brushing up on. Not often I side with Belichick but he had valid some grievances yesterday & I'm sure Andy did as well.

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
larry-david-what-is-this-i-dont-even.gif
Right, I'm going to give it a go clarifying myself.

All the neutrals enjoy a NE loss because their presence in the sb spoils the sb for them?

The Eagles won last year, and that was great for them. But it was more important for neutrals that the Pats lost and hopefully that was the end of them.

But NE are back in a sb again, so it makes the enjoyment of last year for neutrals kind of pointless.

What we're looking for is when are the Patriots going to finally **** off and we can start enjoying sb again?

I assume that if you watch it on 7Mate you'd still get the vastly superior commentary duo of Nantz/Romo

How good was Romo yesterday, back to predicting plays. I don’t understand why CBS told him to tone it down as has been reported. I mean we get told what the QB is seeing/thinking before the snap from a guy who’s been there. Isn’t that the point of the ex player analyst?

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The excitement of the game has gone out of it a bit this year. I think because it should be the Saints and you could make an argument the refs almost got the Pats across the line (although the two teams i wanted to win did so)

Not really sure tho. Like last year I was more pumped even tho the refs robbed the Jags

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Romo's predicting of plays are overrated.

His hit rate is probably worse than the coaches, except if he is wrong there is no consequence.
And yet its probably better by an order of multiple magnitudes compared to what a lot of other "expert" commentators dish up during broadcasts.

Ever tried to listen to the expert commentary from guys like Schlereth, Barber or Lofton? A lot of the s**t they say is enough to get me to mute or turn off a game its that bad. They make Cameron Ling's commentary seem passable in comparison

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
How good was Romo yesterday, back to predicting plays. I don’t understand why CBS told him to tone it down as has been reported. I mean we get told what the QB is seeing/thinking before the snap from a guy who’s been there. Isn’t that the point of the ex player analyst?

Romo's commentary was fantastic exactly what you want from a commentator. He gave us the technical explanations and pointed out things that could be missed but also exhibited the joy of a fan watching at home. Two man commentary team is where it's at - take note channel 7.

Romo's commentary was fantastic exactly what you want from a commentator. He gave us the technical explanations and pointed out things that could be missed but also exhibited the joy of a fan watching at home. Two man commentary team is where it's at - take note channel 7.

With Channel 7 it’s like they know they have s**t analysts and think the solution is to have as many as possible hoping one may say something decent. They rarely do

Romo's predicting of plays are overrated.

His hit rate is probably worse than the coaches, except if he is wrong there is no consequence.
He was pretty spot on on weekend. It’s not even that though, it’s just the thought process of the QB, he’s giving us something we don’t know.

Jun 13, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
He was pretty spot on on weekend. It’s not even that though, it’s just the thought process of the QB, he’s giving us something we don’t know.
When white(?) Got the running touch down he called it perfect.

"Brady looking up top, oh he has killed the play. They usually motion Gronk and then run right".

Back