2018 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought this was really cool at the time as well

Unfortunately though red bull are really restrictive with how the liveries are designed though :thumbsdown:

Hey, I just noticed you're my exact opposite! I'm Atlanta football and New Orleans basketball, you're New Orleans football and Atlanta basketball. And the funniest thing is Atlanta and New Orleans are worst of enemies. I'm amused reading fans of one of my teams abusing the city of another of my teams!

But to get back on topic - something, something, supercars.

It actually reminds me. I got a like from Klyntonius one time last year. Thinking it was another post on the mb. Then I noticed it was a post on the Atlanta Falcons thread. I'm thinking "Wtf he doing there? He never posts there?".

I use a tablet and have the mobile settings. So I have no idea of what there other team posters go for. It wasn't til I logged on a laptop with different settings that I saw Klyntonius went for the Falcons. "Gee. Didn't know that."

26804724_149767639057795_71850441782980605_n.jpg

I like the livery but I think the roof needs to be navy and not white. They've obviously gone with the WRC design which makes me think that this is going to be the theme for Red Bull in 2018. I'm very interested to see what the F1 car looks like now...

On a side note, I actually don't mind the look of the new ZB (road car) in the Calais V and VXR tbh.

edit: That splitter is massive though...

The car shape is incredibly ugly.

Are they all the v6 turbo or v8 ??

Shame the v6 turbo's aren't in yet. I'm looking forward to the different engine types bringing with them a variety of sound.

It actually reminds me. I got a like from Klyntonius one time last year. Thinking it was another post on the mb. Then I noticed it was a post on the Atlanta Falcons thread. I'm thinking "Wtf he doing there? He never posts there?".

I use a tablet and have the mobile settings. So I have no idea of what there other team posters go for. It wasn't til I logged on a laptop with different settings that I saw Klyntonius went for the Falcons. "Gee. Didn't know that."

Been a fan for quite a few years and I've followed 'em quite closely but don't often get to watch NFL games and very rarely get to see Falcons games so my knowledge is pretty limited so don't feel I have much to say. Learned a lot this year though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://autoaction.com.au/2018/01/25/cams-backs-tcr-australia

CAMS’S ANNOUNCEMENT on Thursday that it would back the development of a TCR touring car category in Australia has met with a measured response.

The sport’s governing body said in a statement that it had reached an agreement with WSC Ltd, the parent company of TCR, to develop the category in Australia.

TCR was formed in 2014 as a cheaper Touring Car formula based on the GT3 structure of GT racing and has since attracted a number of manufacturers including Audi, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Opel, Peugeot, Seat and Volkswagen alongside privately developed cars include Alfa Romeo, Renault and Subaru. Further cars being developed include Mini and Volvo for new series in the USA and the WTCR.

FFS
So we're right back where we were 20 years ago :mad:
Only this time the " hairdryers " will come out triumphant.

All we did was set motorsport in this country back by a generation by fart-arsing about in V8's so a few " good 'ole boys " could feel secure again , meanwhile the rest of the globe jumped into GT's and now look.

I've seen a bit of the TCR stuff, it's not bad viewing really.

they are finding it hard to get a deal done for mustangs in for the supercars, Penske might be leaving ford because they cant get the mustangs

https://www.motoring.com.au/motorsport-penske-looks-beyond-ford-110633/

and thanks :thumbsu:

Jeez that will be interesting to see what the die hard Ford fans do. Do they stick around or support the Ford team (probably Tickford).

Walkinshaw apparently looking around as well so we could very well have Walkinshaw and DJR not in Holden’s and Fords.

Jeez that will be interesting to see what the die hard Ford fans do. Do they stick around or support the Ford team (probably Tickford).

Walkinshaw apparently looking around as well so we could very well have Walkinshaw and DJR not in Holden’s and Fords.
No Fords means at least one lost fan!

if no walkinshaw next year, i wont be watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Back