2018 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

Hyundai I30N.

Ridiculous fun to drive and so much power for a little car.

Was really excited when they announced the N Series i30. Looks better than the Golf, Focus and especially the Civic which I think will date very quickly. Being a bit less refined and more raw than the others can be just as much fun too. Hope you have some nice twisty roads nearby!

Was really excited when they announced the N Series i30. Looks better than the Golf, Focus and especially the Civic which I think will date very quickly. Being a bit less refined and more raw than the others can be just as much fun too. Hope you have some nice twisty roads nearby!
Certainly do, don't pick it up for a month mind you, I test drove someone else's.

Much better value than the others and still reasonably equipped

Awesome news, great to see Ford officially back in the fold.

I wonder if they were waiting to see sales figures of the Mustang before making a full committment

It's good in the sense that it will excite the Ford fans but yeah, I worry for the long term success of this.

The novelty of the Mustang won't last long I don't think.
I think this is Ford dipping their toes in the water again. It makes total sense to do it with the Mustang, particularly while Holden continue to run the Commodore in V8 capacity.

Sales figures suggest the Mustang will be here for a while, it's dominating the Commodore in the showroom, mostly because the Commo is a deadset lemon.

I think this is Ford dipping their toes in the water again. It makes total sense to do it with the Mustang, particularly while Holden continue to run the Commodore in V8 capacity.

Sales figures suggest the Mustang will be here for a while, it's dominating the Commodore in the showroom, mostly because the Commo is a deadset lemon.

But I've seen two of 'em on the road!! I think...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But I've seen two of 'em on the road!! I think...
I was talking to a mechanic friend of mine last week, he's done the 1 month service on a couple and he reckons it's the Cruze situation all over again. Poorly built and has no Australian appeal.

I was talking to a mechanic friend of mine last week, he's done the 1 month service on a couple and he reckons it's the Cruze situation all over again. Poorly built and has no Australian appeal.

Lends further credence to a lot of people's belief that Holden won't be around in 5 years time. :(

are you sure they weren't Mazda's

Haha, not really!

GM and Ford will always be around, but it's a huge test for the formers marketing department who now can't rely on the Commodore to prop up sales.

GM need to weather the storm until the next gen Camaro comes out. Conversion prices will make the current gen Camaro DOA.
Exactly

The current car is roughly 15-20K more than the Mustang

i saw a ZB on the road for the first time, didn't look too bad in person, still wouldn't buy it

Yeah, I think they look quite nice but unremarkable. Also think they should have run with Insignia instead of Commodore to help avoid the inevitable comparisons (somewhat).

Penske holding up the Ford flag. How many blown tyres today ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back