2018 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

CHAMPION !!!!!

The best driver of the last 2 arguably 3 seasons finally gets it done.

The Falcon goes out on top and in style, DJR back to the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

REDEMPTION

The boy finally becomes a man.

I remarked this time 365 days ago that we'd learn about the guys character by how he responded THIS year , and respond he has.
Happy for Dick and Jill.

The Falcon gets the best send off it could've asked for.

17th title for the Falcon, won by #17.

And yep this year we saw a more mature Scotty. From the first race in Adelaide when he had pace on JC but sat there, it was like the light had come on.

#1 will make the Mustang look a little better

* yeah, I nearly spoofed in my pants twice today!
There were two winners in red colours today. How lucky was the other red winners kid when it was a baby?
It was also only just over a decade ago that Ford lost the plot because Triple 8 was red.

Chris Stubbs just said there's talk KIA will bring in the Stinger to take over from Nissan at Kelly Racing in 2020.

Also said Mickey Caruso said he was " done ".
Also that Heimgartner is on the way out , Alex Rullo and Gary Jacobsen the 2 in line.

He also mentioned to Fabs on thursday about the " 3 vs 1 " thing , something i mentioned the night before so HI STUBBSY !!!

Last edited:
The Stinger isnt selling overly well here, I think people still cant reconcile "performance" when they see the Kia badge. They are fantastic cars to drive though, wonder if it would be a turbo 6 like the road car ??

As for Caruso, wouldnt be surprised to see him at Tickford next season. The Kelly's are a sinking ship without factory backing

Not convinced Rullo is a great option either, but Jacobsen deserves a drive.

Chris Stubbs just said there's talk KIA will bring the Stinger to take over from Nissan at Kelly Racing in 2020.

Also said Mickey Caruso said he was " done ".
Also that Heimgartner is on the way out , Alex Rullo and Gary Jacobsen the 2 in line.

He also mentioned to Fabs on thursday about the " 3 vs 1 " thing , something i mentioned the night before so HI STUBBSY !!!
Disrespectful but ducking hilarious that 3 vs 1 ad. I pissed myself when I first saw that last week. Fabs obviously responded to it by holding his racing line on Saturday. Whincup luckily got away with the square up.

Well deserved championship and excellent to be able to celebrate it on the podium.

Would be excellent to see Kia join with a turbo 6 Stinger. The Kelly's have experience bringing in a new manufacturer, would be a good partner for Kia, I think.

Well deserved championship and excellent to be able to celebrate it on the podium.

Would be excellent to see Kia join with a turbo 6 Stinger. The Kelly's have experience bringing in a new manufacturer, would be a good partner for Kia, I think.

Hopefully the Kia rumours are true. We can’t just have a euro Holden and a Mustang out there.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back