2018 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

I gotta be honest, from the overhead shots it didnt look as full as they were saying.

It's kind of amusing. All these years of running a antiquated Ford/Holden class, now people are hoping Kia joins supercars!

Those billionaires help each other out.
The Australian car is gone and thus we should branch out, makes sense.

As I said earlier, itll be TCR soon enough. More people drive Hyundai I30s than Mustangs, Stingers and Opels together.

The Australian car is gone and thus we should branch out, makes sense.

As I said earlier, itll be TCR soon enough. More people drive Hyundai I30s than Mustangs, Stingers and Opels together.
Nah man. It makes sense to phase out of existence.

After years and years of "It's got to be Ford and Holden" with Nissan, Volvo and MB being merely a token support cast, now you have rusted on supercar fans saying they hoping Kia join. Kia, for whatever else they make, is primarily seen as a small car manufactuerer, which is seen as ghey by those who've diminished tcr and super touring previously.

Nah man. It makes sense to phase out of existence.

After years and years of "It's got to be Ford and Holden" with Nissan, Volvo and MB being merely a token support cast, now you have rusted on supercar fans saying they hoping Kia join. Kia, for whatever else they make, is primarily seen as a small car manufactuerer, which is seen as ghey by those who've diminished tcr and super touring previously.

So what you're saying is the Touring Car Masters will become our premier racing class. :tearsofjoy:

The Stinger isnt selling overly well here, I think people still cant reconcile "performance" when they see the Kia badge. They are fantastic cars to drive though, wonder if it would be a turbo 6 like the road car ??

As for Caruso, wouldnt be surprised to see him at Tickford next season. The Kelly's are a sinking ship without factory backing
Just read an article on car advice. They are saying that it is selling well, every one brought in is sold.
I don’t think anyone can expect it to reason commodore or falcon levels of sales.

Just read an article on car advice. They are saying that it is selling well, every one brought in is sold.
I don’t think anyone can expect it to reason commodore or falcon levels of sales.
They're really fun cars to drive too, I spoke to a dealer last week and he reckons it's not spilling enough to make a profit but hopes Kia persist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that confirmed ??

It's becoming a thing in motorsport these days, I'm not sure I like it. Skaife and Whincup have mentioned carrying the #1 adds a bit of an intimidatory factor, I'm not sure about that either but I like seeing the 1 on the champions car.

Is that confirmed ??

It's becoming a thing in motorsport these days, I'm not sure I like it. Skaife and Whincup have mentioned carrying the #1 adds a bit of an intimidatory factor, I'm not sure about that either but I like seeing the 1 on the champions car.

Looking forward to driving the #17 again next year he tweeted

A lot of NASCAR about that. I do like the idea of creating a brand around the number like NASCAR do.

#whynotboth
Its true, Hamilton does it, Rossi and Marquez do it too.

Chances are you'll use 'your' number more than the number 1 during your career, so why not use it.

Its true, Hamilton does it, Rossi and Marquez do it too.

Chances are you'll use 'your' number more than the number 1 during your career, so why not use it.

It got to the point with Supercross and Motocross that the AMA made using the #1 mandatory.

Stanaway gone after a year.

Holdsworth and LeBroq rumoured replacements. Davidson and 23Red also moving into the Tickford garage.

Stanaway gone after a year.

Holdsworth and LeBroq rumoured replacements. Davidson and 23Red also moving into the Tickford garage.

Surely if Tickford were smart they'd grab JLB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back