2018 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably cant afford to pay anyone after losing factory backing. Heimgartner gone too I think.

Alex Rullo will take one seat.

3 car team makes sense

Rick
Simona
Rullo

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Field is already locked in I thought for next year. 24 cars. Lowndes and Frosty Tickets not renewed.
We need more factory support, 24 cars isnt enough.

I thought the Kostecki brothers were buying the Lowndes REC.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
The Camaro will look ordinary as a Supercar here under current regs, almost to the point I hope they dont do it.

It's a far more low slung, chunky car than the Mustang and we all know how that car has divided opinions as a racecar.

Tweak the regs and to paraphrase Homer Simpson "Make the cars look like the things they look like"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Holdsworth signs with Tickford.

We're going to see just what Lee has now, no excuses left for him.

newblueo

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2014
echuca
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Heading more and more towards nascar where only two teams can win on the weekend.
Surprised michael Andretti racing didn't buy the two tickets and throw someone in it to fast track them up the grid.

How holdsworth got a gig I'll never know done nothing for 4 years and hasn't got any sponsors lol

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Heading more and more towards nascar where only two teams can win on the weekend.
Surprised michael Andretti racing didn't buy the two tickets and throw someone in it to fast track them up the grid.

How holdsworth got a gig I'll never know done nothing for 4 years and hasn't got any sponsors lol
Doesnt really need them when BottleO stuck around.

Hes a good driver, but the pressure at Tickford will ramp up after their poor season.

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
I don't follow nascar. Is it mainly two team with a chance?

The s**t thing about v8s, is that you have to now be a billionaire to get in it. When "touring car racing" typically has been a semi-professional class.

Ordinary teams, management, and sponsors. Same people doing the same s**t they've been doing for the last 5 years, 10 years, etc...

newblueo

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2014
echuca
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Doesnt really need them when BottleO stuck around.

Hes a good driver, but the pressure at Tickford will ramp up after their poor season.

Is he a better driver then Caruso ? Who looks like missing a drive atm.

tickford is a headless crook who got outperformed by Jones racing with half the budget lol..

newblueo

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2014
echuca
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I don't follow nascar. Is it mainly two team with a chance?

The s**t thing about v8s, is that you have to now be a billionaire to get in it. When "touring car racing" typically has been a semi-professional class.

Ordinary teams, management, and sponsors. Same people doing the same s**t they've been doing for the last 5 years, 10 years, etc...

Nascar teams like haas racing own 4 cars and supply motors to half the field its what triple 888 is doing giving 2nds to matt stone racing and tekno racing.

Kelly racing will go belly up when the money drys up from there girl racer fails.(rullo money to) a 4 car model is horrible without massive backing.

Need a wildcard system like they did abit with Jones jr but for each round. having 24 cars a week is gonna be zzz at times.

That's my rant for the day lol

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Is he a better driver then Caruso ? Who looks like missing a drive atm.

tickford is a headless crook who got outperformed by Jones racing with half the budget lol..
Mostly due to the lack of development in the Falcon.

As for Caruso, I'd have him around the same level..... would have preferred LeBroq.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back