Competitions 2018 Supercoach/Dream Team/AFL Fantasy

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey guys so with Boak and Gray not attending many if any center bounces, and having already had Motlop, Gray, neade/thomas as smalls, Watts/Marshall/Westhoff as talls

That's already 6-8 almost permanant forwards.

If that's the case, surely Wingard/boak/Gray could a heavy midfield role?
This is how it probably will play out ....

Tall Forwards: Westhoff, Dixon, Marshall
Small forwards: SGray, Thomas
Wings: Motlop & Polec
Mids: Ebert, Wines, Rockliff, SPP
Mid/Forward: Wingard 70/30, Boak 50/50, RGray 20/80

ShaneDoan

Senior List
Apr 24, 2011
Saskatoon
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arizona Coyotes & Middlesbrough
Just put in an offer to trade (Ultimate Footy) Robbie G for Caddy at the Tiges.

Robbie has been good to me but has scored around 60 5 out of the last 6 games or so. Meanwhile Caddy has only had 3 games all season below 80. Robbie can blow it out of the water if he's left in the mid but seems the Power like to keep him forward - is that just go manage him now he's a bit older?

Cheers.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just put in an offer to trade (Ultimate Footy) Robbie G for Caddy at the Tiges.

Robbie has been good to me but has scored around 60 5 out of the last 6 games or so. Meanwhile Caddy has only had 3 games all season below 80. Robbie can blow it out of the water if he's left in the mid but seems the Power like to keep him forward - is that just go manage him now he's a bit older?

Cheers.
Wingard has gone more permanent mid, and the mix of him Wines, SPP, and Rocky is working well. So most dangerous possie for Gray is more as a forward. Probably won't change much.

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
Got DBJ 3 weeks ago. Obviously not going awesome.
Would you be trading him at this point? Looking for an average of 90+ to see the season out
he probably has some growth left in him
he probably only averaging 80-85 from here though

Mitchell as captain but big scores from A. Brayshaw, Grundy, Gawn, Lloyd, Simpson, Selwood and Coniglio

Did you know it was his 300th on the weekend?

well **** you, whats your rank overall doc

Just under 8,000. I've been purposely timing my run towards the back end though. I tanked the bye rounds completely as I had losses to burn and just used the three trades each week to bring in cows for the back end of the season and make a few big upgrades.

Books

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2005
On the Stairway to Heaven
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NZ All-Blacks
Hi Pirt fans. I'm in a "keeper" fantasy comp so looking at a long term perspective .
What do you think the future holds for Pittard and Bonner? Next year and the years after.
Any help / insight would be appreciated.
Cheers .

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hi Pirt fans. I'm in a "keeper" fantasy comp so looking at a long term perspective .
What do you think the future holds for Pittard and Bonner? Next year and the years after.
Cheers .
Bonner ... All the way. Huge upside with this lad.
Pittard could be a AA star .... or traded on for picks. Who knows!

Cheers .

I'm also in a keeper fantasy comp, I had both on my list up until this week, was recently offered my choice of dealing one of Pittard/Bonner in a deal and I dealt Pittard without a second thought. Bonner's already about as good as Pittard, some would even argue better, and Bonner is 5-6 years younger. If you're picking between them, go Bonner.

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
cracked the top 1000 overall

(first time ever, just having a lucky year (Finally! ))

Back