Competitions 2018 Supercoach & Fantasy Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Was in two different leagues last year and after lots of help from here I finished a very respectable forth in my other league where I paid a lot more attention than to the one in Jeff Dunnes Beard on here . This was because my other league I had been an easy beat for about last four years as I didn’t know how to put together a side . With help from guys on here I jumped up to forth beaten by eventual winner so I was so happy to be competitive. On here I struggled in bottom couple until the last half a dozen games when I moved up a few places . Next season I will concentrate at least an equal amount . I’m still learning and my biggest problem is a pay little attention to games with out the Saints playing , especially preseason.

Can’t wait for 2018 season.

Was in two different leagues last year and after lots of help from here I finished a very respectable forth in my other league where I paid a lot more attention than to the one in Jeff Dunnes Beard on here . This was because my other league I had been an easy beat for about last four years as I didn’t know how to put together a side . With help from guys on here I jumped up to forth beaten by eventual winner so I was so happy to be competitive. On here I struggled in bottom couple until the last half a dozen games when I moved up a few places . Next season I will concentrate at least an equal amount . I’m still learning and my biggest problem is a pay little attention to games with out the Saints playing , especially preseason.

Always happy to chat SC. Wait till JLT comes around and don' fall for the "training the house down"..... also armo is a bargain and Billings a lock

Always happy to chat SC. Wait till JLT comes around and don' fall for the "training the house down"..... also armo is a bargain and Billings a lock

I've got way to many Saints players that are going to go through the roof this year.

Billings, Gresham, McCartin, Armitage, Steele, Sinicair, Freeman.

Starting with the right rookies in your team is one of the most important things to do. A little tip.

When the JLT matches are over go here https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pre_season_supercoach
Sort by 'Value' and get as many of the best one's in your team as possible that are named to play round 1 and cost less then $200,000
There's more that goes into it then just that but that's definitely a good starting point.

Hows big Billy Longers preseason been?

Any surgeries in the off season?
Any chunks of training missed over PS?
Uninterrupted as far as your aware?

Is he firmly lockes in as the best ruck at the club or does he just need an off day for the club and himself to be dropped the following week for Hickey?

Hows big Billy Longers preseason been?

Any surgeries in the off season?
Any chunks of training missed over PS?
Uninterrupted as far as your aware?

Is he firmly lockes in as the best ruck at the club or does he just need an off day for the club and himself to be dropped the following week for Hickey?
There's been word recently of some small injury to him. If it was anything worth noting we probably would have heard more about it.
He looks in really good shape, him and Hickey have been swapping being the number 1 each year but looks like he is now safely our favored ruck.

Will probably be a relatively high number of people picking him. Fairly cheap and ended his season really well. Avg 99 over the last 7 rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team name: Zombie Hunters

SuperCoach 2017: 6055

Finished poorly after running out of trades way too soon. Key to improving this season will be preserving trades for as long as possible, so may have a slow start but hopefully can finish strongly.

Coffield looking like a best 22 proposition?
Seems to be our best newb over the pre-season.
Recent history says we like to start with a debutante and as long as they do alright they will stay in the team.

My view is definitely a watch this space with him.

shocking season last year

ed0817744720923.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back