Competitions 2018 Supercoach & Fantasy Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeeep I'm Dangerless too. Worried about what he'll start with next week.
Ideally he comes back round 3 or 4 and starts the year rusty, but i made sure I had contingency plans in place just incase he does start with a bang!

Crazy hey, was just checking out how I was going in my leagues (knowing I smashed it this week), to find I'm 8th in our league. Some crazy good scores.
Lowest score of 2,127 with an average of 2,305.
Crazy for round 1. See how long we can keep that up for

Nice work div 1.
League ranking currently 22 of 23,666
Great start.

Most annoying thing for me, is that I traded Bonner out at the last moment to get Clark in, I couldn't help myself.

I think the lesson from R1, is to lean towards picking the players who've been in the system for 2 or 3 years, and mature-age types, rather than being seduced by the newest top 10 draft picks. They might be stars of the future, but they're still just kids really, they need time to adjust, which isn't great for SC cash generation.

Super Coach question.

Where can I ask about the merits of trading out Hogan for Blake Acres?

Is Acres a mid that goes forward, or a forward that will play some mid minutes?
What will Acres average in SC in 2018?
Is he a significantly inferior option to say, Petracca?

Super Coach question.

Where can I ask about the merits of trading out Hogan for Blake Acres?

Is Acres a mid that goes forward, or a forward that will play some mid minutes?
What will Acres average in SC in 2018?
Is he a significantly inferior option to say, Petracca?
Would definitely wait and see at least what he does this week before bringing him in. He can be pretty up and down as his supercoach history will show.

Is a midfielder but can play a bit of time up forward.
Has never averaged more then 75, Petracca averaged 95 last year.

He should be better then Hogan though. I'd want Acres to prove himself more before bringing him in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would definitely wait and see at least what he does this week before bringing him in. He can be pretty up and down as his supercoach history will show.

Is a midfielder but can play a bit of time up forward.
Has never averaged more then 75, Petracca averaged 95 last year.

He should be better then Hogan though. I'd want Acres to prove himself more before bringing him in.
Could be decent if 90 is his floor, but with only 40 od games played, hard to pick at this stage. Does he seem to be doing anything different this year?

Could be decent if 90 is his floor, but with only 40 od games played, hard to pick at this stage. Does he seem to be doing anything different this year?
Wouldn't think his role would have changed all that much, probably less forward time.
If your other forwards are averaging acceptable scores I wouldn't waste a trade. Personally I don't like trading for unproven players though so I'd want at least 5 matches of averaging around 100 before I'd look at him.

Wouldn't think his role would have changed all that much, probably less forward time.
If your other forwards are averaging acceptable scores I wouldn't waste a trade. Personally I don't like trading for unproven players though so I'd want at least 5 matches of averaging around 100 before I'd look at him.
sage advice

Hi guys and girls,

Question regarding Geary, has his role changed?? Has scored while in UF, could this continue??

Cheers

Hi guys and girls,

Question regarding Geary, has his role changed?? Has scored while in UF, could this continue??

Cheers

To put it simply we have played poorly (in our def 50) against two teams that butcher the ball a bit (turnovers). Has turned into Gears getting a lot of intercept touches and points, I think he is a top 10 intercept player in the league atm. Won't average 26 touches for the rest of the year so not SC relevant for mine

Thoughts on Jimmy Webster?
Getting way more rebound 50s than last season. Has his role slightly changed?

How long do you guys expet Rowan Marshall to be playing lone ruck out of interest?

How long do you guys expet Rowan Marshall to be playing lone ruck out of interest?
Really don't know. Probably should hold spot for a little while but selection this week will give an idea I reckon.
Longer coming back from injury and Hickey playing well in VFL makes it a concern
Wouldn't surprise to see him play 2nd ruck / fwd role for a little while even if one of those comes in as our fwds aren't in form.

Really don't know. Probably should hold spot for a little while but selection this week will give an idea I reckon.
Longer coming back from injury and Hickey playing well in VFL makes it a concern
Wouldn't surprise to see him play 2nd ruck / fwd role for a little while even if one of those comes in as our fwds aren't in form.
Hickey named on the bench, he has to play ruck.. not much of a fwd from memory?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back