2018 Syd Barker. Preseason Calls

Remove this Banner Ad

Marley was broadly recognised on here but as ferball said Kayne is underrated.

When he was a shiny new thing in 2014 he was the flavour of the month but he still positively impacts games when he's fit.

I've seen 3 training sessions/match sim this preseason. In every session someone has been smashed in a tackle, every time Turner was the tackler.

I've seen 3 training sessions/match sim this preseason. In every session someone has been smashed in a tackle, every time Turner was the tackler.

:thumbsu: Turner = MakesShitHappen™

Squarely in the class of players that are better than the sum of their skills. Now whether that's the case down the track as he continues to develop and the team blend changes around him - who knows. But in just about every game he's played we've been a better team for his performances. End of the day that matters.

:thumbsu: Turner = MakesShitHappen™

Squarely in the class of players that are better than the sum of their skills. Now whether that's the case down the track as he continues to develop and the team blend changes around him - who knows. But in just about every game he's played we've been a better team for his performances. End of the day that matters.

Yeah this...

He's one of my favorite players and that is one of the reasons.

The other is his tackling/manic aggression at the ball and general toughness for a "skinny kid". I spose you could sum all that up by saying his "overall competitiveness." That's a really important part of footy - the desire to win contests and not let the other campaigner win them - and he has it in spades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back