Oppo Camp 2018 Sydney Swans Fantasy/SC/DT questions

Remove this Banner Ad

If you could trade in 1 of Buddy or Heeney right now, which one and why? Ideally both but pick one
I have both :D. But if I had to have one only, I'd take Heeney. This is the year he steps up and shows that he is an elite player. I expect his disposals, tackling, score assists and goal numbers all to increase. His marking is already sublime.

hey guys what's happened with hewett? last 2 weeks started tagging which killed my SuperCoach team.. is this going to continue all year?

Will hanners pick his scoring back up? Is it because of s position change or age catching up to him?

He's trending up...slowly. I wouldn't count on him tbh - possible long term injuries impacting.

hey guys what's happened with hewett? last 2 weeks started tagging which killed my SuperCoach team.. is this going to continue all year?

Fairly likely to happen regularly though not every week. Mid price error correction needed I reckon.

What is Ronke's Job security looking like for the next few weeks, will he be dropped when buddy is back or will he last longer than that?

If he does what he did last week twice in a row he will be hard to push out. Its well known now that what we fans think on this board and what Horse thinks are not at all comparable.

Hey Swannos, I have been very much enjoying the work of Cal Sinclair in my SC draft team this season, performances that have allowed me to hold big Sandi on the pine as back up. A mate this week has offered me Hanners in exchange for Sandi. As such - do you think Sinclair is likely to be rested at any point/does he have any known niggles that may prevent him rucking out the year?

And do you expect Hanners to get back to his barnstorming best this season or are his groins going to keep dicking him around for a few months?

Any help prior to lockout will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey Swannos, I have been very much enjoying the work of Cal Sinclair in my SC draft team this season, performances that have allowed me to hold big Sandi on the pine as back up. A mate this week has offered me Hanners in exchange for Sandi. As such - do you think Sinclair is likely to be rested at any point/does he have any known niggles that may prevent him rucking out the year?

And do you expect Hanners to get back to his barnstorming best this season or are his groins going to keep dicking him around for a few months?

Any help prior to lockout will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sinkers no known issues. Our next best options are way off the pace. So he’s first ruck and god help us if he goes down.
As for Hanners, no clue. We desperately want him to get back to his best, 3 weeks out I wouldn’t expect much from him this week. He’s an unknown, can’t tell you anymore than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back