Oppo Camp 2018 Sydney Swans Fantasy/SC/DT questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney is fine. No relevant standouts really. Swans are slowly getting up to speed, not aiming to peak too early. Mcveigh could be value though.
Thanks for your time to answer these questions guys and gals.
It was mentioned by a swan mate that Heeney is behind in the preseason? He had a knee scope in december, surely he is well and truly running? How did he go in time trials etc?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your time to answer these questions guys and gals.
It was mentioned by a swan mate that Heeney is behind in the preseason? He had a knee scope in december, surely he is well and truly running? How did he go in time trials etc?

Thanks in advance.

Theyre onto skills training now, time trials was when he had his knee cleaned up. Hes training back with the main squad from memory.

Theyre onto skills training now, time trials was when he had his knee cleaned up. Hes training back with the main squad from memory.

Does any one know/have the time trial times?

Hi Swans. Is there any substance to the rumour that Alir Allir might pinch hit in the ruck this year? What held him back after such a promising start?

Hi Swans. Is there any substance to the rumour that Alir Allir might pinch hit in the ruck this year? What held him back after such a promising start?
Yes he's a contingency, one of many also including Towers, Sinclair, Cameron and Reid as I think its likely Naismith will be the starting ruck. I would suggest two from that list with Naismith/Sinclair will be in the 22 on any given week.

What held him back was injury and then struggled to put it all together again and then missed a trainingg and faced internal punishment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Swans supporters I was wondering how Aliir is looking? Is he healthy? Will be be back in the 22? Thanks

They are talking him up a bit and are suggesting he is a genuine 2nf ruck option in the squad so probably bests 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back