List Mgmt. 2018 Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically what do guys think of Hanneberry?

Also hypothetically what do you think of the Geelong 6 that were just axed today:

Stewart Crameri,
Aaron Black,
Ryan Gardner,
Cory Gregson,
Matthew Hayball
Timm House

Yes or No
Gregson the only maybe there, including Hanners

Also hypothetically what do you think of the Geelong 6 that were just axed today:

Stewart Crameri,
Aaron Black,
Ryan Gardner,
Cory Gregson,
Matthew Hayball
Timm House

Yes or No

No thanks to all of the above. Never been a huge fan of Hannebury - always felt he was a bit overrated (good, not great). I watched part of the game on the weekend and he was utterly dreadful in most things he did and I was surprised to read about him being one of the Swan's best on the AFL website a day or so later.

Stewart Crameri,
Aaron Black,
Ryan Gardner,
Cory Gregson,
Matthew Hayball
Timm House

Yes or No

Timm House that's a cool name. Put him in the maybe pile

If we can get hanners cheap and his role is to run an connect, average 20 touches on wing sure, he's am upgrade on Tyson and Jones as wingers.
Jones is picking up 25 touches a game this year despite rarely playing inside mid. Hanners struggled hard this year. Never mind it'd be silly to try and push Jones out the team given he's heart and soul and definitely not in our bottom five, and Tyson is a good club man too who is not a clear downgrade on a cooked Hanneberry who wants five years. We're definitely still weak on the wings with Tyson, vandenBerg and Fritsch all quite slow but that's where Hunt hopefully comes in.

Stewart Crameri,
Aaron Black,
Ryan Gardner,
Cory Gregson,
Matthew Hayball
Timm House

Yes or No
I would possibly look at Hayball and House. But that would be mostly to work out who the hell they even are.

If we can get hanners cheap and his role is to run an connect, average 20 touches on wing sure, he's am upgrade on Tyson and Jones as wingers.
No. 2016 Hanners yes but the 2018 model is ****ed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stewart Crameri,
Aaron Black,
Ryan Gardner,
Cory Gregson,
Matthew Hayball
Timm House

Yes or No
Big No to all seven mentioned. Especially to Timm with the mm whoever he is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win on the weekend Dees fans.:thumbsu:

Just wondering about the report that Preuss wants to come to Melbourne. This sounds quite strange for a player looking for opportunity.

Preuss is behind Goldstiegn who is older than Gawn. Young Wiederman is ripping it up ATM and is looking great.

So how does Preuss get a game?

Could this indicate that the Dees may look at trading Hogan, Wiederman plays forward?

If Hogan does move then the Dees would be back in the Gaff hunt possibly?

Just wondering about the report that Preuss wants to come to Melbourne. This sounds quite strange for a player looking for opportunity.

Preuss is behind Goldstiegn who is older than Gawn. Young Wiederman is ripping it up ATM and is looking great.

Could this indicate that the Dees may look at trading Hogan, Wiederman plays forward?

We have been priced out of the Gaff chase, won’t happen.

The Preuss thing is baffling.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed, but I’ve heard he wants to play for us bad and wants to try and compete with Gawn as he is the best in the AFL. He feels he had Goldy’s measure this year but still couldn’t get a look in. Real competitor.

There are big issues trying to get it to work though (with Nth).

Agreed, but I’ve heard he wants to play for us bad and wants to try and compete with Gawn as he is the best in the AFL. He feels he had Goldy’s measure this year but still couldn’t get a look in. Real competitor.

Less than 0% chance he moves Gawn aside but you gotta admire the confidence.

I get it from our perspective. He's the best back up ruck out there, while having only played 8 games as a 23 year old, he can't demand a big price.

But from his side its utterly perplexing, doing an apprenticeship under Goldy, only to leave while he's on the decline to sit under Gawn. Good on him for backing himself in ... but he's going to be 28 before he starts getting a game over Gawn.

Meanwhile, I remember having this conversation with a North fan on here about them trading Goldy while he still had value, or else they'd lose Preuss who'd want opportunities elsewhere ... I didn't know what I was talking about apparently.

Can’t imagine the club would be dumb enough to trade Hogan, Gaff is a good player but not at the numbers being floated

Can’t imagine the club would be dumb enough to trade Hogan, Gaff is a good player but not at the numbers being floated

Agree that Norths offer $1.2m is crazy. Thats what Buddy is on for the next four years.

In effect Norths are paying 6 x $300k above the true market rate to avoid trading a mid first rounder plus steak knives. $1.8m.

Wow.

Will be interesting what it comes out being

Agree that Norths offer $1.2m is crazy. Thats what Buddy is on for the next four years.

In effect Norths are paying 6 x $300k above the true market rate to avoid trading a mid first rounder plus steak knives. $1.8m.

Wow.

Will be interesting what it comes out being
Those figures are off their head, he’s good but that’s a lot of coin, as other posters have said Melbourne would be well and truly priced out of that market you would think

A swans management has opened very early talks with us. I heard this last night and when I up this morning there were reports Rohan wants out. Not sure if it’s the same person or not, or if it will happen, but I can tell you that we have been approached by a swan. Could be Hannebery for all I know.

Also GWS will be doing a big salary dump this year but it’s very doubtful we will be apart of it.

Also heard that OMc and AVB have deals lined up but we’re waiting to announce it.

Luke Parker? He's reportedly looking to return to Vic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back