List Mgmt. 2018 Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devastating Boris I hope you are in the business of selling 23-year-old caravans named Hamish Hartlett

No caravans l, just hopes and dreams.

I actually don’t have an update on Collins but I posted the same thing a few weeks ago. Blokes his size are gold for back up at least.

I’ve been lucky to have a few updates come across my desk this year. Was very quiet last year.

If we do trade Tyson I want us to draft a high ceiling inside mid.

With pick 30-45?

We have Harmes Brayshaw Oliver Petracca and Viney who will play another 7-10 years together.
That's 5. I'd think the last thing we need is another inside mid.
We also have Maynard in reserve while Vanders Jones and Tyson are all playing out of position.
We draft a young inside type and they won't get a game inside at Melbourne without injuries till they are 26

Stengle from Richmond? Stuck in the VFL looks like a talented small forward, probably wont get the opportunities at richmond due to the number of small forward they already have.

Stengle from Richmond? Stuck in the VFL looks like a talented small forward, probably wont get the opportunities at richmond due to the number of small forward they already have.

I really like some of the depth players from Richmond. Apparently Markov + Bolton are going to stay, but I would look at Stengle, Ellis, Miles, Townsend (OOC), Lloyd for sure.

I really like some of the depth players from Richmond. Apparently Markov + Bolton are going to stay, but I would look at Stengle, Ellis, Miles, Townsend (OOC), Lloyd for sure.
Miles nah.

If we could shake Ellis loose I think he’d do really well in our system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They aren't even the plastic wrap around the steak knives.

Would have to be 2 firsts or something close.
Two firsts for a player who has been out of form for two years and his club is shopping around? They'll be lucky to get a late first rounder.

Two firsts for a player who has been out of form for two years and his club is shopping around? They'll be lucky to get a late first rounder.

He is 25 and a 2 time AA.
You're having a laugh if you think he is getting traded for pick 20

He is 25 and a 2 time AA.
You're having a laugh if you think he is getting traded for pick 20
I could see it being 14-20 plus steak knives if Wingard is offered a nice deal and pushes for the trade. Port have put him out on the market, and he is keen to go, He aint getting a Jake Lever deal.

Jake Stringer, a 23yo AA went for 25 and 30

Last edited:
I’m all up for offloading Jeffy and bringing 2 more defensive small forwards onto the list.

I know this is bordering on non-PC these days, but I would really love a young indigenous player if we can find one - they are so exciting to watch and often make good small forwards for their pace and skills.

I’m all up for offloading Jeffy and bringing 2 more defensive small forwards onto the list.

I know this is bordering on non-PC these days, but I would really love a young indigenous player if we can find one - they are so exciting to watch and often make good small forwards for their pace and skills.
I watched the replay of the TAC cup Stingrays prelim to see this Toby Bedford academy prospect of ours play. from what i could gather off of just watching 1 game, he's very raw and needs to work on his ground ball gets amongst other things, but he's pretty aggressive and physical for a small fwd, got breakaway speed and looks a good kick. i'm not saying he's as good, or ever will be, but the way he moves on the field sort of reminded me of Daniel Rioli. he might be worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back