List Mgmt. 2018 Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Melbourne is softening its trade position to even considering a 1st and a second, then my guess is Jesse wants to go, and the club is happy to facilitate it even if we get slight unders.

Been a blast Jesse, I'll never forget the joy I got watching mug punters climb all over Russel Robertson in the great Hogan's Hangers - a scheme I am convinced was cooked up by lawyers to test the limits of public liability insurance.

If Melbourne is softening its trade position to even considering a 1st and a second, then my guess is Jesse wants to go, and the club is happy to facilitate it even if we get slight unders.

Been a blast Jesse, I'll never forget the joy I got watching mug punters climb all over Russel Robertson in the great Hogan's Hangers - a scheme I am convinced was cooked up by lawyers to test the limits of public liability insurance.

If we do soften our trade position then I'd also be thinking his foot is a concern, even though it probably turns out totally fine perhaps there would be an element of risk management from both sides of the table

If we do soften our trade position then I'd also be thinking his foot is a concern, even though it probably turns out totally fine perhaps there would be an element of risk management from both sides of the table
Maybe. But by the same token, you'll have a guy on the list who everyone knows doesn't want to be there. Come next year he will leave, we'll get unders, and have to live with a year of Will He Won't He bullshit from the media.

Staring down that proposition, a 1st and a second starts to look like the lesser of two evils.

Yep and I can tell you with 100% certainty that Neale wants out of Freo and Freo know it.

Neale is all about the cash and that is his sole reason for wanting to go to Brisbane.

Might also think Lions have a better footy Department and chance of playing finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might also think Lions have a better footy Department and chance of playing finals.

100% about money. Nothing else

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’f we do not receive 2 first round picks for hogan then no one should ever get that

He is a 23yr key forward who could kick 50-70 goals a year

Players like him do not grow on trees...

if we gave up 2 first for a defender
And Adelaide gave up 2 first for a 28yr mid in Gibbs I think hogan would be worth a lot more

100% about money. Nothing else

So if Suns offered same contract he would’ve accepted?

Saints or North would surely offer him a kings ransom.

Who at Freo should be on more $ than Lachie Neale? Only Fyfe. Looking at their list no way they should be close to cap so why can’t they pay him market rate?

Unfortunately you can’t credit Jesse with inspiring that deeply risk-contemptuous notion. That crown goes to Jeremy Howe-Hangers. Hogan was chiseled in as “Hogan’s Hero’s” later in the piece when PR realised that if we are going all out to injure randoms dressed in unexplained white overalls, it would look even better if not named after a Collingwood defender.

Unfortunately you can’t credit Jesse with inspiring that deeply risk-contemptuous notion. That crown goes to Jeremy Howe-Hangers. Hogan was chiseled in as “Hogan’s Hero’s” later in the piece when PR realised that if we are going all out to injure randoms dressed in unexplained white overalls, it would look even better if not named after a Collingwood defender.
That bastard is dead to me

I greatly anticipate Hannan's Horticulture.
I don’t even know what that would look like, but I have excellent visions based on the shrubbery bit from Holy Grail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm flabbergasted that people think that Hogan telling freo privately he wants a trade an doing a ******* medical is anyway different to him announcing he wants to leave.

What people actually think if he does Sam Mclure and Terry Wallace will influence us to let him go early?

So if Suns offered same contract he would’ve accepted?

Saints or North would surely offer him a kings ransom.

Who at Freo should be on more $ than Lachie Neale? Only Fyfe. Looking at their list no way they should be close to cap so why can’t they pay him market rate?

Dont know the intricate financial details. I just know he wants to maximise his earnings while playing and is going to the highest bidder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back