List Mgmt. 2018 Trade/Draft/FA SuperMegaUltra Thread - The Early Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaffy looks happy whatever he does good luck to him and if he does leave the way our form is going the pick is getting better by the round ...

McGovern will stay though ...I'll delete my account should he leave , so you don't all blame me :rainbow:

Mcinnes is a known quantity, in no way shape or form if he going to help us win a game or remotely be in the match committees long term plans
Brander is the future,probably not ready to go now
Matty allen you would think would be physically more ready to go and had some impressive outings earlier in the season and could well be on his last year on the senior list so should be given a chance as he offers no less than the other 2
Would be a shame for him to be delisted without getting to.have a crack at it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Totally agree M Allen should get a shot and now. Play him instead of McInnes or give Waterman a break, Waterman looks like he is running out of steam.

WA 16s team rated very highly start the carnival tomorrow in Adelaide .

Denver Grainger-Barrass plays 18s for SD . Long way off draft year but already we need to plan somehow .

Heard reports that McGovern is staying.
Gaff is going.

And Cripps from Carlton is wanting to come home and play for the Eagles in 2020.
Won't stay at carlton beyond 2019.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard reports that McGovern is staying.
Gaff is going.

And Cripps from Carlton is wanting to come home and play for the Eagles in 2020.
Won't stay at carlton beyond 2019.

From whom?

Only news I've been able to gain over here from some people I know at Lions and Swans is that Sydney are very into McGovern and see him filling the void left by Tippett. They will put in an offer. Both clubs however expect that he will either re-sign or go to Fremantle though.

Next to no news on Gaff, just rumours passed on about Vic clubs being interested, particularly the Hawks.

Would love for P.Cripps to be in blue and gold, but have heard nothing anywhere to back that up. On the contrary all I'm hearing is how he is responding so positively to the leadership role given to him this season at Carlton.

Most of the chatter is about where T.J.Lynch is headed next season. Lions have been courting him for several years now but feel his mind is set on playing for a Melbourne club. They will make a play for him anyway as they have little to lose by it. Swans seemingly interested but not enough to join the chase. Lions think their biggest competition for him is Richmond and Collingwood. Interestingly, contact at Swans seemed pretty sure that the Magpies will need to offload two players on decent wages in order to land Lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back