List Mgmt. 2018 Trade/Draft/FA SuperMegaUltra Thread - The Early Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxfooty saying eagles to go after Tim English and believe he is obtainable snd open to a move home. Would love this

It's a poor article. English is contracted for two more years and very highly rated. Would cost us more than we have to offer.

TLDR: Gossage is employing an MSU strategy

Thats BS - Gossage just wanted something to say to fill air time and earn his pay. I totally agree with you Vishy, it would have to be extremely weird.

Why would he be celebrating like that only to say to the club "I'm signing to Port after we inflicted so much pain on them over the last two years". I remember him mentioning that he played junior footy for Port Adelaide before he got drafted; but he also stated that Perth's home in the same interview.
Lycett's home is Ceduna, close on 1000 kilometers from Adelaide.
He played a couple of years at Port in juniors but home has been Ceduna and Perth.

Strange comment by Gossage.

Lycett's home is Ceduna, close on 1000 kilometers from Adelaide.
He played a couple of years at Port in juniors but home has been Ceduna and Perth.

Strange comment by Gossage.
He's lived in Perth for about 8 years. Gossage is full of it. I said it before, but often we say we're interested in heaps of other options (i.e articles saying we're interested in Sandilands, Ballas) when we actually have completely different trading targets. We are trying to throw the dogs (the media) off the real scent.

English would cost a mint, I totally agree with Pants. Rawlings isnt a mug, his last couple of years have really shown that.

Gossage literally lays in bed at night and thinks about what BS he can come up with for the next day. The truth is, and this may shock journo's around the world, neither Gaff or Lycett have made their mind up yet hence why they haven't signed a contract. I'm stoked WC retained the Gov, Gaff and Slyce can take a walk if they aren't committed.

She could be moving to a better job. A holiday . Pregnant . Melbourne or whatever. Speculation is a pointless exercise.

Or even more likely she was on a one year contract or something like that.

Mrs EasternRangers is a teacher in the catholic system. She's been a full time teacher for four and half years and she's at her fifth school now. She's done prac, one semester as a long service leave replacement at one school, 12 months at a school in the South West, 12 months as a maternity leave replacement at another back in Perth. Landed another job straight up and she'll probably be permanent position at this school in 2019.

Last edited:
Tim gossage reckons Lycett has a strong desire to return home to Port and is more likely to leave than stay. I’m not saying Gossage is wrong but his reaction over the weekend was very weird if that’s the case.
His didn't base it on anything, though, did he?

Foxfooty saying eagles to go after Tim English and believe he is obtainable snd open to a move home. Would love this
This is getting ridiculous. They're just pulling names out of a hat. How long before Leuenberger gets suggested?

Does anyone seriously think FoxFooty have spoken to someone at WC who has said, "yeah we want English - we think he's gettable"?

Or even more likely she was on a one year contract or something like that.

Mrs EasternRangers is a teacher in the catholic system. She's been a full time teacher for four and half years and she's at her fifth school now. She's done prac, one semester as a long service leave replacement at one school, 12 months at a school in the South West, 12 months as a maternity leave replacement at another back in Perth. Landed another job straight up and she'll probably be permanent position at this school in 2019.
Good luck to her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

former lurker I found that newsletter you mentioned, and it seems you missed the date - it's actually 3 years old. Here's a piece of the newsletter stating the year:
In 2015 Year 11 students will once again commence their Year 12 courses in week 4 of Term Four. The following important dates should be noted by parents and students.

12 October - Year 11 Examinations commence
20 October - Year 11 Examinations conclude
21 – 22 October - Year 11 Course Break
23 October - Year 11 Examination Review – all students must attend school
26 – 27 October - Prefects Camp and Course Break continued for other students

Last edited:
If lycett goes to port we could do a deal where port offers enough to get band 2 which will end up being about 23-24 . We wont match and then port does pick 30 for partington .

Port get lycett and partington
Loose pick 30

We get 24 (compo) and 30
Loose lycett and partington

We could always match FA offer and ask for SPP

If lycett goes to port we could do a deal where port offers enough to get band 2 which will end up being about 23-24 . We wont match and then port does pick 30 for partington .

Port get lycett and partington
Loose pick 30

We get 24 (compo) and 30
Loose lycett and partington

We could always match FA offer and ask for SPP

We wouldn’t get more than pick 22ish for Lycett via trade. So I can’t see port agreeing to that.

Gaff’s girlfriend has signed with the Baldivis Brumbies.

I know this because Blaine Johnson kicked 11 goals once.

I've heard similar actually, but from a different source.

Just to clarify if you're getting the same info, did you also hear that Gaff's GF will only join on the condition she's given 12 months free at Anytime Fitness?

Did you go to Corpus as well?

That would probably be the better explanation. I just searched Gaff's GF up with the school Fletcher25 mentioned and found the newsletter.

Last edited:
Jay Clark is one of the few HS journos that is normally pretty reliable and not sensationalist.

Reckons its down to kangas and eagles for gaff. Dont mind that tbh, surely you dont give up playing in front off 60k fans at a successful club to play for north.....

In any event if he were to leave id rather he go to north than dees, bombers or hawks

I'd also expect us to receive Ports first (or the first they'll demand from North for Polec) or SPP for Lycett.

Losing both Gaff and Lycett would hurt. But if we got Kelly and SPP out of it somehow I'd be pretty damn happy.

Surely Port would laugh at us asking for SPP?

Jay Clark is one of the few HS journos that is normally pretty reliable and not sensationalist.

Reckons its down to kangas and eagles for gaff. Dont mind that tbh, surely you dont give up playing in front off 60k fans at a successful club to play for north.....

In any event if he were to leave id rather he go to north than dees, bombers or hawks
Oi he’ll get to play in front of 20k in the shining lights in Tassie.

Gossage is a unit himself, maybe he has eyes on a ruck role with us.
Next he'll be reporting we're into him.

If he fires enough, one has to hit eventually.
ef8635db35064fa521b7a9963210aae2.gif

Oi he’ll get to play in front of 20k in the shining lights in Tassie.
Haha nothing against North, they are just one of the few melbourne teams i actually like.

If he moves to Melbourne I will be particularly gutted, easily my most hated team given the media w#*kfest over them and clayton oliver’s antics last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back