List Mgmt. 2018 Trade/Draft/FA SuperMegaUltra Thread - The Early Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha nothing against North, they are just one of the few melbourne teams i actually like.

If he moves to Melbourne I will be particularly gutted, easily my most hated team given the media w#*kfest over them and clayton oliver’s antics last year
Haha of course mate, all in good fun. Question for all you posters on this board - you’ve known him for 8 years, will you begrudge Gaff if he does sign with a Vic club? Seems like one of those really good blokes who fans still like and respect even if they do depart (while obviously being disappointed with the decision).

Also, * the Dees and Oliver.

Haha of course mate, all in good fun. Question for all you posters on this board - you’ve known him for 8 years, will you begrudge Gaff if he does sign with a Vic club? Seems like one of those really good blokes who fans still like and respect even if they do depart (while obviously being disappointed with the decision).

Also, **** the Dees and Oliver.

I am sure he will do right by us, especially given what happened two weeks ago. If he signs for big money I like to think we'd understand the need to set yourself up for life post-AFL.

If he HAD to go to a Victorian club, purely out of personal preference, I'd want it to be North. Outside of your coach, I have no reason to dislike the club, which is more than I can say about the rest of the Victorian clubs. I'd get it, but it would suck, and we'd want some pretty good compensation.

Gee if they get Gaff for $1.2 mil we are in big trouble. We aren't going to be able to match that.
Be interesting if we did (or at least threatened to) and forced a trade. I think North would be so giddy at actually getting someone to sign with them they'd give up a fair bit to make sure it actually happened.

Be interesting if we did (or at least threatened to) and forced a trade. I think North would be so giddy at actually getting someone to sign with them they'd give up a fair bit to make sure it actually happened.

I think there is a bit of truth to this comment.
North have laid out the welcome mat and flashed the coin to so many .... and yet come up short.

The prospect of actually nailing a signing and getting him on their list, might just help our cause.

I think there is a bit of truth to this comment.
North have laid out the welcome mat and flashed the coin to so many .... and yet come up short.

The prospect of actually nailing a signing and getting him on their list, might just help our cause.
Wonder what a realistic trade looks like, starts with their 1st obviously

Losing both Gaff and Lycett would hurt. But if we got Kelly and SPP out of it somehow I'd be pretty damn happy.

Surely Port would laugh at us asking for SPP?
From what I've heard they'd certainly entertain it. It would be SPP or a first rounder because we'll be matching.

For me its more about free agency helping vic teams .

I can think of only 1 decent FA going to a non vic team and it was betts . He was not rated as a gun before he left .

But so much media circle jerk about any gun victorian that is out of contract or a free agent .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oi he’ll get to play in front of 20k in the shining lights in Tassie.
Yeah, his dad played for North and it’s widely tipped he’ll request a trade at the end of next year.
Prior to that his dad came from Busselton and played for EP. In fact his dad won 2 Sandover medals. Let's get all the facts out there.

Prior to that his dad came from Busselton and played for EP. In fact his dad won 2 Sandover medals. Let's get all the facts out there.
Forgot about that mate. Was a gun player back in the day, Phil. Shame about his paper hamstrings or we’d already have Josh on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back