List Mgmt. 2018 Trade/FA & Draft Thread Part IV [JP✔️ JPII✔️ Hall✔️ BScott✔️ Tyson✔️ Clarke➡️ Preuss➡️ RedÓg✔️]

Is Dan Menzel worth a spot on an AFL list?

• No Dan, we have enough injury plauged forwards

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • Deserves a spot on a list somewhere, just not North

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Rookie only

Votes: 33 26.4%
  • He'll kick five in a final for us, must get

Votes: 23 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would gws let Patton for our 3rd rounder and we take on all his salary?

That way they can afford to keep Scully

Whole salary? I’d rather give Menzel two years.

Would gws let Patton for our 3rd rounder and we take on all his salary?

That way they can afford to keep Scully
I'd just like to do that so Hawthorne don't get Scully. Just for that alone.

I'd also like for us to push Langdon's price up so Sydney can pay more.

NMCC get to work.

Gee giantroo did u get the HUN article this afternoon on the worst trade deals of the past 14 years

Dan McConnell 2003

We take him and give up two picks and on trade one to Hawks to get.............Jon Hay

Eagles used their pick to get..........,Shannon Hurn
The Zebra doesn't like this post. :stern look

So to summarise for some of the nuffies out there like myself how many selections are North looking to take in the upcoming draft?

This taking into account all our delistings/retirements, trades (Polec, Pittard, Tyson, Hall) and swaps.

Clearly we’re going to be taking TT and Bailey. A couple more on top of that and perhaps a rookie or two, or are we just about done? Help me out here pollsters!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a lot of chatter about why they club hasn't gone after Scully, but no one knows if this is true or not, but I ask the question, if you had a choice of trading in Scully now at the expense of Kelly in 2019, who would you choose ? Because that maybe the reality of the situation at hand.

We wouldn't be doing a thing that damages our ability to bring Kelly in next year.

I have a theory, that somehow, Wayne Campbell is at least partly, and probably mostly to blame for the shitstorm that has become of GWS's list and salary cap issues, have never rated him at all.

He hasn’t been there long enough to cop the blame for this Mutts. It’s been a systemic f*** up trying to hang onto a huge bunch of gun kids as they age and improve, paying a premium to hold off the lure of home.

I have a theory, that somehow, Wayne Campbell is at least partly, and probably mostly to blame for the shitstorm that has become of GWS's list and salary cap issues, have never rated him at all.

I have a mate who used to work at Richmond who swears he's the most vacant bloke he's ever met. Absolutely nothing going on in his head.

There is a lot of chatter about why they club hasn't gone after Scully, but no one knows if this is true or not, but I ask the question, if you had a choice of trading in Scully now at the expense of Kelly in 2019, who would you choose ? Because that maybe the reality of the situation at hand.
Instant gratification or GTFO!

So to summarise for some of the nuffies out there like myself how many selections are North looking to take in the upcoming draft?

This taking into account all our delistings/retirements, trades (Polec, Pittard, Tyson, Hall) and swaps.

Clearly we’re going to be taking TT and Bailey. A couple more on top of that and perhaps a rookie or two, or are we just about done? Help me out here pollsters!!

as it stands today
upload_2018-10-13_1-19-11.png

so if TT gets a bid at pick 10 we need 1116 points (20% Discount) to Match.

Pick 31 (606), Pick 42 (395), Pick 48 (302) is required to match.

with remaining 187 points going with 170 points from pick 58, giving us a total of 357 usable points, adding the 197 discount points for academy players, we can match any bid after 34 for Bailey. if we delist Morgan we get another 58 points to use and we can match any bid after 30.

our remaining one or two picks would be very late in the draft

bid matching by us and other clubs will lower our later picks and increase their values.

Back