List Mgmt. 2018 Trade/FA & Draft Thread Part IV [JP✔️ JPII✔️ Hall✔️ BScott✔️ Tyson✔️ Clarke➡️ Preuss➡️ RedÓg✔️]

Is Dan Menzel worth a spot on an AFL list?

• No Dan, we have enough injury plauged forwards

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • Deserves a spot on a list somewhere, just not North

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Rookie only

Votes: 33 26.4%
  • He'll kick five in a final for us, must get

Votes: 23 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

7259040-3x2-700x467.jpg
IMG_20181025_125501.jpg

The definition of hard trash...

St Kilda has introduced a new definition of rubbish. Players will move to Queensland and play with Gold Coast rather than sign up with St Kilda.

:thumbsu:

Top 5 in the league for tackles.

Gasper showed exactly why he is one of the better forwards in the TAC Cup with another solid display in front of goal. Gasper finished with two goals both classy set shot finishes coming in the first and last quarters. Gasper was classy with ball in hand throughout the day showing nice vision by hand and some quality kicks to teammates. Gasper got poleaxed in a contest but did well to recover to execute a good quick handball to set up a scoring opportunity, Gasper finished with 16 disposals and six tackles to go with his two goals.

Super consistent too - managed to score a goal in every game he played.

View attachment 580360

Good call this kid sounds like a little gem.
Let's get on the gasper train..... Just let Joyce know for us please haha

Good call this kid sounds like a little gem.
Let's get on the gasper train..... Just let Joyce know for us please haha

5031541.gif

Nah, kidding, you can stay.

As of now, only Geelong and Collingwood would have to use their first-round selection in 2019, although the Pies will likely match a first-round bid this year for Isaac Quaynor and possibly Will Kelly.

Quaynor is a Collingwood Next Generation Academy member, while Kelly – son of 1990 premiership player and leading player agent Craig Kelly – is a father-son prospect.

The Magpies will meet the four-year quota if they match a first-round bid for either of those players and would then be able to do as they please with their first-round pick next year.

Picks are subject to change until draft night

** Collingwood, North Melbourne and Sydney are expected to match first-round bids for Isaac Quaynor (and possibly Will Kelly), Tarryn Thomas and Nick Blakey, respectively

^ The Swans ended up with Brisbane's end-of-first-round priority pick in 2016, and Gold Coast ended up with Geelong's end-of-first-round free agency compensation pick in 2017. Neither counts as a first-round pick for these purposes.

As of now, only Geelong and Collingwood would have to use their first-round selection in 2019, although the Pies will likely match a first-round bid this year for Isaac Quaynor and possibly Will Kelly.

Quaynor is a Collingwood Next Generation Academy member, while Kelly – son of 1990 premiership player and leading player agent Craig Kelly – is a father-son prospect.

The Magpies will meet the four-year quota if they match a first-round bid for either of those players and would then be able to do as they please with their first-round pick next year.

Picks are subject to change until draft night

** Collingwood, North Melbourne and Sydney are expected to match first-round bids for Isaac Quaynor (and possibly Will Kelly), Tarryn Thomas and Nick Blakey, respectively

^ The Swans ended up with Brisbane's end-of-first-round priority pick in 2016, and Gold Coast ended up with Geelong's end-of-first-round free agency compensation pick in 2017. Neither counts as a first-round pick for these purposes.
You know what really ****ed me off in that story? That * are safe from worries because of the first round pick they used that year they were given a #1 for coming last off drug suspensions. In a just world that suspension would have seen them lose their first round pick altogether and wear the trading disadvantage for a couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what really ****** me off in that story? That * are safe from worries because of the first round pick they used that year they were given a #1 for coming last off drug suspensions. In a just world that suspension would have seen them lose their first round pick altogether and wear the trading disadvantage for a couple of years.
The AFL want to pretend they did nothing wrong. That was the result of doing the least possible.
Compare to when they took Carlton's picks away for salary cap cheating.

I've mentioned it before but I really like the look of Jake Gasper from the Oakleigh Chargers... topped the goalkicking in the TAC Cup, small forward who puts good defensive pressure on too. Should be available at one of our later picks.

Please don't mention the idea of defensive pressure and kicking goals. Turner and Hrovat will short circuit if they read it.

You know what really ****** me off in that story? That * are safe from worries because of the first round pick they used that year they were given a #1 for coming last off drug suspensions. In a just world that suspension would have seen them lose their first round pick altogether and wear the trading disadvantage for a couple of years.
Terrible decision. I remember reading all the smug * supporters saying "at least we will get pick 1 now". I thought it'd never happen. Then in true AFL fashion they got to keep it...

Don't let the * thing worry you H2H.

Compare the last 2 seasons trades and drafts.

North: Davies-Uniake, Walker, Hayden, Xerri, Hartung, Polec, Pittard, Tyson, Hall, Thomas, Scott and Crocker

vs

Scum: Smith, Saad, Stringer, Jordan Houlahan (?), Brandon Zerk-Thatcher (?), Matt Guelfi, Shiel, pick 34 (2018), pick 66 (2018) and pick 77+ (2018), 2019 1st round pick gone.

We are slightly under par in the trades, but we have SMASHED them in the draft, and we still have next years 1 round pick! ;)

Back