List Mgmt. 2018 Trade, Free Agency & Draft thread MK II [Polec ✔️ Hall ✔️ Gaff ❓ Newman ❓]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a previous job, I basically made up another company I was competing against defecting to. Scored a 6k pay rise for making s**t up. Port haven't seen jack.

I like the cut of your jib.:thumbsu:

Totally unrelated to trades but does anyone know a work-around to stop all the unsupported/broken media links when viewing via the big footy/tapatalk apps?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don't think there are any. Bigfooty has changed a tonne of coding and are changing more each day. Will take a while Tapatalk to catch up, if they ever do

Wright, Clarke, Waite, Hrovat/Turner would be the four from that side specifically.

We really need a fit and full season from Ben Jacobs ..so crucial to taking out a Sidebottom or Cotchin etc

He plays 15 plus games plus be ready for Finals... look out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We really need a fit and full season from Ben Jacobs ..so crucial to taking out a Sidebottom or Cotchin etc

He plays 15 plus games plus be ready for Finals look out

If you look at that round 22 side, guys like Macmillan, McDonald, Atley, Thompson and Turner are all going to be under pressure, when you look at the names potentially coming into that side:

Jacobs, Garner, Gaff, Polec, Hall, McKay, EVW, Newman, LDU.

Exciting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back