Prediction 2018 trade hypothetical thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, poor kid. Still rated as going in the top 6. But with bolters still yet to bolt he could slip out and be a bargain. He might even get to you guys, you never know. Could get lucky.
That would be great if we got him. We need a good tall forward and our medical team has a good reputation.

For Jamie Elliott:
Obviously his value is far below his playing ability when fully fit.

I’d be inclined to offer a swap if 2nds if we finish lower (therefore have a better pick) and our 3rd for Elliot and their 4th

Or possibly

Our 2nd & future 4th for Elliott & 3rd & future 3rd.

For Hill:
Hawks 2nd for Hill

Or

Depending how far up we finish
Hawks 1st & 2nd for Hill & Freo 2nd

For Hannebery:
Hawks 2nd for Hannebery

P.s please don’t attack me. This is a hypothetical trade thread and I’m trying to work my brain to sleep

If Richmond dont get Lynch would T.O'Brien for our 4th rounder be enough ?
Looking like being border line delist ? Hawks supporters thoughts
I reckon we'd keep him for that. Your 4th is going to be very late. 3rd rounder and we'd trade him for sure.

p.s I'd trade him for a 4th but not sure the club would.

What would Jake Lloyds value from the Swans be?

For Jamie Elliott:
Obviously his value is far below his playing ability when fully fit.

I’d be inclined to offer a swap if 2nds if we finish lower (therefore have a better pick) and our 3rd for Elliot and their 4th

Or possibly

Our 2nd & future 4th for Elliott & 3rd & future 3rd.

So basically nothing. Why would we do it? It's what you offer for fringe players who can't get a game.

I'm an Elliot fan and would keep almost regardless. he gets fit he'll be ideal in the current forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North receive: Jack Billings, 3rd round draft pick

St.Kilda receive: Pick 10

Pick 10 wouldn’t be enough let alone St Kilda throwing in an early 3rd.

He’s contracted too. Your first would be the absolute minimum

Will just need the points.

He is no certainty for top 10 anyway
Him might not be a certainty for top 10, but you might get a club bid on him at 7 or 8 just to keep you guys honest - it will cost you your 1st rounder + later points. If you don't match, he looks a pretty good player imo. There will be an element of tactical bidding in play if a players talent places them at that spot where a bid comes in

Him might not be a certainty for top 10, but you might get a club bid on him at 7 or 8 just to keep you guys honest - it will cost you your 1st rounder + later points. If you don't match, he looks a pretty good player imo. There will be an element of tactical bidding in play if a players talent places them at that spot where a bid comes in

agree 100%. We will have the points for Thomas regardless of where they come from.

West coast stitch us up with a bid on Luke Mcdonald so we know what thats all about

For a bloke that averages 21 touches?

Dont forget Saints have backed themselves into a corner with only one pick this year

Easily worth it. Bare in mind his type of player always takes longer. I’d easily offer pick 10. However it’s not just that St Kilda would have to be dead drunk to accept that for a contracted player.

Who TF would offer pick 10 for Jack Billings??

No one is the answer if you were wondering.
That's probably right value for him. Certainly no one is offering more than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back