Training 2018 Training Reports - Now with prizes!

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread got a mention on the AFL Traders latest podcast yesterday. They were crediting you guys for breaking the Blakely news. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a suggestion that the players were over cooked on Sunday from training last week. Maybe we’re going to try them rare this week.

I stopped by this morning and nobody was there. Not even cars in the players carpark so I don't know when they will be training this week.
The trip to Darwin might neccesitate a complete change to training regime.

Thanks for dropping in and checking.

Pretty crappy conditions this morning so the skills were a bit up and down.

It is obvious Darcy and Brad Hill come in for Sandi and Fyfe. Nyhuis was with the Peel boys while Hughes and Sutty trained with the main group so you would think one of those 2 will come in. I'm hoping for Hughes. Ballas was also not seen so it looks like another spot has opened in the 22.

I didn't pay a helluva lot of attention so I have no comments on the actual training.

Pretty crappy conditions this morning so the skills were a bit up and down.

It is obvious Darcy and Brad Hill come in for Sandi and Fyfe. Nyhuis was with the Peel boys while Hughes and Sutty trained with the main group so you would think one of those 2 will come in. I'm hoping for Hughes. Ballas was also not seen so it looks like another spot has opened in the 22.

I didn't pay a helluva lot of attention so I have no comments on the actual training.
Thanks.

Do you happen to notice if Alex Pearce was training with the forwards? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back